• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine didn't go off though so I think we got this game
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

This is Fred's worst game in a while. His biggest issue has always been him trying to go in with the trees when he's 5 foot nothing. Tonight he's doing it way too much.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

When did Lopez become so clever with the little post shots? Its so irritating when someone detestable ( Lopez, Dragich) is playing well.

Comment

If Pascal ever learns how to shoot threes....man will he be a problem

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Poeltl got no lift
              Poeltl actually has a lot of lift. He can get up for a 7 footer, which is why it pisses me off when he and Pascal forever look to lay it up when they both can dunk
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Fred just can't finish high off the glass like Kyle used to do so easily the last couple of years. It's one of his few weaknesses right now
                Well he is like 3 inches shorter than Kyle so maybe that's why

Comment

Hey, so it turns out we are better than Chicago, and if we actually give effort we can beat them
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      Poeltl actually has a lot of lift. He can get up for a 7 footer, which is why it pisses me off when he and Pascal forever look to lay it up when they both can dunk
                      When he has running start he can be explosive but from stand still not really

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        Hey, so it turns out we are better than Chicago, and if we actually give effort we can beat them
                        DeRozan even playing in this game?

Comment

The Raptors are so much better when Ibaka is playing this aggressive

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            Well he is like 3 inches shorter than Kyle so maybe that's why
                            That's why short(er) guys go high off the glass. It negates the height disadvantage, Fred is just late on the release

Comment

demar can sit the 2nd half.

Comment

Derozan just doesn't wanna play

Comment

Working...
                                X