No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 122 - Chicago Bulls 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually a Spurs-Raptors finale would be worse.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      You think Shaq in his Phoenix/Boston/Cleveland days was the same size as the dude on the Magic and Lakers? Big fella was pretty nimble in his early days and in his prime. Much quicker and way more dominant than my man Timmy D.
      Shaq was pretty damn big with the lakers, dude was lean with the magic but during that Kobe Shaq era he was chunky. I agree though he was really agile for his size, but his size had a lot to do with his success. It's kind of like fighting someone way bigger and stronger than you, usually you're going to lose that battle. Timmy is considered the greatest PF of all time without much debate, same can't be said about Shaq

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Shaq was pretty damn big with the lakers, dude was lean with the magic but during that Kobe Shaq era he was chunky. I agree though he was really agile for his size, but his size had a lot to do with his success. It's kind of like fighting someone way bigger and stronger than you, usually you're going to lose that battle. Timmy is considered the greatest PF of all time without much debate, same can't be said about Shaq
        He was just a monster on the Lakers as he grew into his man body. He was still pretty cut for a man of his size, he just dwarfed other players so he appeared that much bigger.

They play a different position - there were no Wilt's or Bill's or Kareem's or Hakeem's in Duncan's category. There was pretty much only a Karl and a Charles, neither of which were able to win a ring.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

not just another stiff
          3 minute highlight film and it showed his longest make was 4 feet lol
          He was a specimen but even lean, he was a load that few could match. He certainly wasn't all that in the overall skills department.....jmo

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            3 minute highlight film and it showed his longest make was 4 feet lol
            He was a specimen but even lean, he was a load that few could match. He certainly wasn't all that in the overall skills department.....jmo
            yeah, cuz all the other NBA HOF bigs were known for going coast to coast with all that skill they had. hahaha

Comment

• I'd say hakeem was more skilled than shaq. Timmy D might have been as well, but Tim kept it simple and had very high BBIQ. But Shaq was way more dominant than either of them. Prime Shaq was in the same category of physical freakishness that perhaps LBJ is in. And for his size, his footwork and speed and athleticism was amazing. I'm not sure there has ever even been a player in the league that was equipped to deal with Shaq. Teams were loading up on crappy big men just to throw fouls at the guy.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                yeah, cuz all the other NBA HOF bigs were known for going coast to coast with all that skill they had. hahaha
                4 feet and coast to coast ......yeah there's nothing in between

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    4 feet and coast to coast ......yeah there's nothing in between
                    What else do you need from a 7 foot small forward?

he lacked one HUGE thing. FT%

if he could hit those, he averages 40 in the modern era.

Comment

• ZAINAB Where's the next thread

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        ZAINAB Where's the next thread

Comment

• Sorry, I came down with pnemonia =/

Comment

• I hope you are better but no offense it’s Pneumonia with a u.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Sorry, I came down with pnemonia =/
                              Hope all is well now. Pneumonia is no fun.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Sorry, I came down with pnemonia =/
                                Play through it
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X