Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The highlight packages of last nights game vs the Heat show Kyles shot as part of the game......

Remember when those end of half prayers used to go in against the Raps and we would all hold our collective breaths knowing that somehow that piece of shit house luck would certainly come back and bite us in the ass in a close game..... Culture change baby.. Culture change.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Kris Dunn finally recovered from last month's face plant and supposed to play tonight.
    Great... Freddy can embarrass this pretender as well...

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Kris Dunn finally recovered from last month's face plant and supposed to play tonight.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    DeMar the type of guy to score 52 points on January 1 because he spent New Year's Eve putting up shots instead of going out.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I said it earlier...... trust. If we can't trust the guys that are supposed to support our main duo, this will be a trap game.

Also, get Jonas involved. He's a legit #3 option now with this new look offense. Let him destroy RoLo.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    LOL... I hear you.. but thats why you have to love Ujiri .... He drafts character as wel as skill and attitude.... No ass muppets need apply.

Of all the guys in the league ...Demar is one you don't need to waste to much effort on worrying about him being out in a nightclub at 3AM. Youll probably find him in his high school gym working on something....
    Never done it in a gym?

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    As I said, I think he did a decent/credible job but he was panned on the Jays forums almost to a man (women). I think I was his only supporter actually
    Damn, didn't know that.

Think DeMar would mind if I continue to follow her in instagram?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I thought he did a perfectly good job with the Jays.
    As I said, I think he did a decent/credible job but he was panned on the Jays forums almost to a man (women). I think I was his only supporter actually

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    He broke up with his wife/girlfriend?
    Yep. You'll notice now too the screaming voice counting down shot clock is gone at home games which was her.

I think the raptors let DD keep those 2 seats behind the net tho cause now they're usually occupied by a couple big boys that look straight outta Compton lol

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Demar better be careful this weekend...first all star weekend as a single man..in the city of angels..or for this weekend, city of gold diggin skeezes

Pray for deebo
    LOL... I hear you.. but thats why you have to love Ujiri .... He drafts character as wel as skill and attitude.... No ass muppets need apply.

Of all the guys in the league ...Demar is one you don't need to waste to much effort on worrying about him being out in a nightclub at 3AM. Youll probably find him in his high school gym working on something....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Buck and pat are a nearly impossible bar to measure up to, especially for a local broadcast. Jays fans don't know how good they have it
    I find I'm like most fans I see on the various sports board. When there's a tandem (or three) on the broadcast, there's usually one I like and one I can do without.

I like Buck, great voice, sometimes rambles, great stories. Tabby I can do without. Not really a "voice for radio", no relevant stories, just meh. Can't stand Wilner (nobody can lol). No one better than Dan Shulman. Glad Greg Zaun is gone.

I like Matt Devlin, great voice, a little bit too trying hard to please. Jack I can do without, grating voice, rambles too far into irrelevance far too often. I like Paul Jones, meh to Eric Smith. I'd just as soon we lose the Sam Mitchell gig.....

Jays Raptors
    Buck = Matt Devlin
    Tabby = Jack Armstrong
    Wilner = Eric Smith but that's not fair to Eric
    Shulman = Nobody on the Raptors broadcasts
    Gregg Zaun = Sam Mitchell, they can both retire please

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Well, the Jays had Matt Devlin call a few games last year and he was generally not well received. I thought he did a decent job but it was obvious that baseball was not his greatest sport of knowledge ....
    I thought he did a perfectly good job with the Jays.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Demar better be careful this weekend...first all star weekend as a single man..in the city of angels..or for this weekend, city of gold diggin skeezes

Pray for deebo
    He broke up with his wife/girlfriend?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Pray for deebo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X