X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I watched this game live,I've watched more than handful of games and there always close and they loose, but it's always the same thing,this team isn't clutch,sorry 2 say it,but it's True...Demar and Lowry always disappear. Let' call a spade a spade,they choke all the time..this is why Cleveland is still the favorite. Raps have better team,but don't have IT..Anyway,and as for the coach,wow...don't get me going on the coach,his the most responsible for this loss. His substitution are horrendous..I don't care what anyone says, JV still sucks,period.
    I guess you don't care that you'd be wrong then, period.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I watched this game live,I've watched more than handful of games and there always close and they loose, but it's always the same thing,this team isn't clutch,sorry 2 say it,but it's True...Demar and Lowry always disappear. Let' call a spade a spade,they choke all the time..this is why Cleveland is still the favorite. Raps have better team,but don't have IT..Anyway,and as for the coach,wow...don't get me going on the coach,his the most responsible for this loss. His substitution are horrendous..I don't care what anyone says, JV still sucks,period.
    The Cavs don't have IT anymore, though; they sent him to LA.

(*squints*)

... never mind.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    wall-e wrote: View Post
    when is the final 2 min report coming out and where can I see it?
    http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...02-23-2018.pdf

motherfuckers called it a correct non-call. LMAO

They also made no mention of Giannis' blatant travel.

business as usual.
    Last edited by KHD; Sat Feb 24, 2018, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wall-e
    replied
    when is the final 2 min report coming out and where can I see it?

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    CJ Miles also has a little Terrence Ross-itis in him where he'd hit a lot of 3's in a blowout game but will struggle making shots in clutch situations.
    Its incredibly frustrating

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    It's hard to believe that all three refs missed this.

they didn't "miss" it so much as they just had zero intention of calling a foul on anything.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    It's hard to believe that all three refs missed this.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Like this could easily be called a flagrant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    CJ Miles also has a little Terrence Ross-itis in him where he'd hit a lot of 3's in a blowout game but will struggle making shots in clutch situations.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I didn't get to see Coach Casey's full after game comments but how the hell doesn't he defend his big (JV) getting mugged twice in the last 2 minutes and not getting any call? Maybe he did in another part of the interview....If it had been DD or Kyle he would have been all over it .....

As far as the Freak getting away with travels all the time, again Casey can bring that up to the media ahead of time without getting fined and let them count the travels and make a fuss for you.

It's way past time he stated getting smarter and fought back against bad calls. Yac is another example of a guy who gets jobbed just for being a rookie

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Pretty well agree, except the one fact no one has mentioned is Pascal. I thought he was the best Raptor last night. Some big buckets and defended Giannis well without fouling . Forced him into a lot of long jumpers. Sucks for us he made quite a few.
    Yeah, Pascal was very good. He took one idiotic three in the clutch last night, but otherwise was solid all night. Both he and OG did a great job on Giannis all game. I thought Pascal laid too far off of Giannis a few times, but mostly he was good.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    antetekounmpo gets away with more travelling than any other player in the NBA i think.
    NBA's pick for James successor.

Even if he's a career 22% on 3 attempts Pascal still gets 3 contracts.

I think biggest takeaway, is you can't accurately simulate late game situations in practice. Demar needs reps and he's willing to put in more than most. He's going to have library to breakdown over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    antetekounmpo gets away with more travelling than any other player in the NBA i think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X