Game #58: Milwaukee Bucks 122 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Great start! keeping the freak under control. Bench mob hopefully starts the blowout early.
    You got good seats for this one?

Excellent quarter boys. Didn't skip a beat.

Comment

Loving the fact we look like there hasn't been any break at all, steady as ever.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Wiz look like they may be a bit hungover from the win against the Cavs - they're down 18 midway through the second against Charlotte
        We keep winnin', they all keep losin'. Alright, alright, alriiight!

Comment

whats happening?

Comment

Thon Maker annoys me
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

FVV and Pascal

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                You got good seats for this one?

Excellent quarter boys. Didn't skip a beat.
                Nah, Bucks are premium I guess. Up in the nosebleeds.

Comment

Everyone is premium for cable companies(MLSE)
                  Last edited by rocwell; Fri Feb 23, 2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    Thon Maker annoys me
                    I met him when he was in grade 12 playing for Toronto. Went to watch my nephews game, and someone said "that guy is gonna go to the NBA." Honestly, this was a few years ago and I didn't believe them and then at the end of the game everyone was trying to take pictures with him and I was like "don't think he is going to make it"

Comment

Honestly, the Kings are premium games compared to even 4 years ago. I rarely go these days since it costs $80 to sit wayyy up there. Just being there is a thrill though, enjoy![emoji109]

Comment

Thanks for that refs

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Everyone is premium for cable companies(MLSE)
                          Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Honestly, the Kings are premium games compared to even 4 years ago. I rarely go these days since it costs $80 to sit wayyy up there. Just being there is a thrill though, enjoy![emoji109]
                          Sundays game against the pistons would of been a similar price as the nosebleeds for lower bowl but I'm gone back to Halifax tomorrow. Had to take what was available. Will do! Great time anyway.

Comment

bench isnt good today
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Need to close out the three point shooters, but besides that were looking fine.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Sundays game against the pistons would of been a similar price as the nosebleeds for lower bowl but I'm gone back to Halifax tomorrow. Had to take what was available. Will do! Great time anyway.
                                Enjoy those $15 beers hahaha I usually double fist and finish about 5 or 6 of the big ones by games end... then I don't remember anything about the game, save for 5 or 6 plays [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X