• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S GAME DAY

FINALLY

Aaaagghgshdndsjjcnfkksksk

Comment

A nice win tonight vs Pistons will certainly cure my case of the Monday Blues.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        A nice win tonight vs Pistons will certainly cure my case of the Monday Blues.
        Here's one way to beat the Monday Blues... Just saying!

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Feb 26, 2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Here's one way to beat the Monday Blues... Just saying!

Just had 2 burgers for lunch... i have jerk chicken marinating in the fridge for dinner. But that does look pretty delish!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Reaction #1: Hot damn, look at Drummond's handles!
            Reaction #2: Drummond's dancing, chest bumping, laughing, the bench is up and laughing and high 5'ing - and the Pistons are LOSING BY OVER 20 POINTS. So much for a 9th seed team focused on catching the last playoff spot - not even just that it's the 10th seed delivering the beat down. A guy like Kobe on that team would have been yelling at those guys to sit the $#$% down. You don't dance around celebrating a 20 point loss like you ain't got a care in the world. I was hoping for more from the Pistons, I really don't think they have "it" though.

An even funnier moment was when Drummond made a free throw and shushed the Philly crowd.....while they were down by 30

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              An even funnier moment was when Drummond made a free throw and shushed the Philly crowd.....while they were down by 30

Forget basketball IQ. His general IQ needs some work
              OG is our king

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Bring him home, Masai. He deserves a ring for landing us Powell, OG, and getting us into OT in that one playoff game.

Comment

Pistons bench got blown out by a horrible Hornets bench yesterday. This game should be a breeze

Comment

Blake Griffin was drafted 1st overall in 09, DeRozan 9th overall. Who'd you rather have? just curious.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Blake Griffin was drafted 1st overall in 09, DeRozan 9th overall. Who'd you rather have? just curious.
                      Neither

Comment

That's a great question. Blake had much more of an immediate splash and a more fan friendly game, but given the opposite arcs of their respective careers I think I'd go with DeMar. I'd rather have my guy peaking in his late 20's rather than his early 20's. Blake's game is evolving but not in a good way. He jacks A LOT of outside shots now on low efficiency. In this era you'd also really want a guy like him to be able to play the 5 and protect the rim, but he can't. He makes you play 2 bigs.

Blake's also injured a lot. He's not going to age well.

Edit: He's already not aging well. His numbers are tailing off the last couple of years and he's only 28.
                        Last edited by S.R.; Mon Feb 26, 2018, 05:52 PM.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Game 59: Pistons @ Raptors, Monday February 26th, 7:30 PM, SN1

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          That's a great question. Blake had much more of an immediate splash and a more fan friendly game, but given the opposite arcs of their respective careers I think I'd go with DeMar. I'd rather have my guy peaking in his late 20's rather than his early 20's. Blake's game is evolving but not in a good way. He jacks A LOT of outside shots now on low efficiency. In this era you'd also really want a guy like him to be able to play the 5 and protect the rim, but he can't. He makes you play 2 bigs.

Blake's also injured a lot. He's not going to age well.

Edit: He's already not aging well. His numbers are tailing off the last couple of years and he's only 28.
                          This is all true but prime Blake is incredible. That Clippers team should have won a chip. If you are choosing based off of peak performance it’s Blake no doubt. Demar might not look as good on a team that wasn’t so well built by Masai either. For this team I’d go with Demar no second thoughts but we shouldn’t be underrating Blake here, he was a top 5 guy in his prime.

Comment

To be honest, if we were re-doing that draft, I bet Demar doesn't drop to 9.... which scares me as the talent in that class is kinda weak.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Neither

Crazy that Wolves had the 5th and 6th picks, selected Rubio and Flynn respectively. To think of it that they chose point guards for both picks.

Warriors got the history maker for the 7th pick

Wolves wished they had the crystal ball then.

But Grizz, picked Thabeet over Harden and Curry. They wished Doc Emmet Brown is real and own a piece of the Delorean lol.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Crazy that Wolves had the 5th and 6th picks, selected Rubio and Flynn respectively. To think of it that they chose point guards for both picks.

Warriors got the history maker for the 7th pick

Wolves wished they had the crystal ball then.

But Grizz, picked Thabeet over Harden and Curry. They wished Doc Emmet Brown is real and own a piece of the Delorean lol.
                                To be fair, Flynn wasn't terrible. He just had injuries. Had he stayed healthy, who knows with him?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X