Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have a feeling Raptors are going to clown Magic
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • #17
      MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I have a feeling Raptors are going to clown Magic
      Or could be a huge trap/let down game. After all DJ Augustin does play for them.

      Comment


      • #18
        planetmars wrote: View Post
        Or could be a huge trap/let down game. After all DJ Augustin does play for them.
        trap games do not exist after the all star break

        Comment


        • #19
          rocwell wrote: View Post
          trap games do not exist after the all star break

          Yeah, Orlando fans will probably be pissed if we don't destroy them lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #20
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I have a feeling Raptors are going to clown Magic
            How early in the game do you think we will go to clown magic?




            It's a bold strategy, but I for one am for it
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • #21
              Maybe if we play well enough, Arron Affalo will see and wants to join a winning culture lol

              Comment


              • #22

                Comment


                • #23
                  Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  And it’s a full on tank by the Magic with 20 odd games to go...
                  Be nice to hang a 30 point lead on these guys by the half then rest the starters for the game with the wiz
                  Gordon will play tonight.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Orlando Magic is taking tanking seriously.


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      So many bad teams in the NBA man smfh. This is going to be another blowout.

                      The NBA would be a lot more entertaining and competitive if Klay, Durant and Curry were on 3 different teams.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        It's not basketball related fyi, it's burgers! The police Chief has an interesting name, is Eric Smith hiding a second job?

                        Police shoot, kill man they say came armed to downtown Orlando Wahlburgers
                        Police shot and killed a man who came armed into a downtown Orlando Wahlburgers restaurant Wednesday morning, the Orlando Police Department said.

                        Police did not immediately identify the man. A person in the Wahlburgers had a domestic violence injunction against him, Orlando Police Deputy Chief Eric Smith

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          TRex wrote: View Post
                          So many bad teams in the NBA man smfh. This is going to be another blowout.

                          The NBA would be a lot more entertaining and competitive if Klay, Durant and Curry were on 3 different teams.
                          And LeBron and Kyrie.....oh wait .....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You can't really make a 30 team league competitive.. not enough talented players on the planet to make that happen. If they cut the league to 14 or 16 teams it'll be a lot funner, but then the Raptors wouldn't have a team.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              planetmars wrote: View Post
                              You can't really make a 30 team league competitive.. not enough talented players on the planet to make that happen. If they cut the league to 14 or 16 teams it'll be a lot funner, but then the Raptors wouldn't have a team.
                              Raptors would still have a franchise by every metric other than ESPN's narrative.

                              Franchise value as of Feb 2018 (https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...145d87da7155):



                              And that's why James Dolan doesn't care if the Knicks suck.

                              This is also why it's always stupid for somebody to say something like "Vince saved basketball in Canada." The Raptors have never been in jeopardy. Toronto is a great sports city. Vancouver on the other hand...too much granola.
                              Last edited by S.R.; Wed Feb 28, 2018, 03:11 PM.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I hear playoff ticket prices have gone up too. MLSE better not have any problems paying the tax next year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X