Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    We've scored more points from 3 than inside right now.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • #77
      Wright ain't looking right.

      Comment


      • #78
        What the fuck Orlando
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • #79
          Fuck this is like the Bucks game.

          Comment


          • #80
            At least rate its gonna be 75-70 at half
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

            Comment


            • #81
              Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Fuck this is like the Bucks game.
              Right! They are hitting every shot lol. But they are more likely to cool off than the Bucks. I'm not too worried but we do need to pick up the defence big time.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • #82
                Wright can't hit any layups tonight it seems. We need to up the intensity & stop coasting.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                Comment


                • #83
                  No one can miss right now, on either side. I kind of understand the Raptors side of it, but how the fuck is Orlando shooting this well?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I don't think we beat this team by 14 or more if this keeps up. So say goodbye to that record lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Orlando has these games where they randomly explode offensively. Luckily they tend to give it right back on the other side.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I think this is a sign of teams playing up to us. We are truly going to get everyones A game from now on
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          GLF wrote: View Post
                          I don't think we beat this team by 14 or more if this keeps up. So say goodbye to that record lol
                          I mean, we didn't pull away against Detroit until the second half, so there's still hope for that record lol
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            GLF wrote: View Post
                            I don't think we beat this team by 14 or more if this keeps up. So say goodbye to that record lol
                            Orlando's not going to end up shooting 80% from 3.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              The morning memo read optional shootaround....NOT optional defense...Casey is going to blow a vien soon.
                              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                We need to play tight on defense.... they'll eventually cool off.... more than likely during the 3rd quarter.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X