Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    One more thing: Watching a stream & the Magic have a bunch of little girls singing terribly as their halftime show. That is the epitome of sadness.
    Lol be nice to the kids, Cody!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well OG is out. Norm has gotten so many chances. He better fucking take advantage of it this time
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Time to finally rest the whole body

#TheRookieWall

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Lol be nice to the kids, Cody!
            TBH it reminds me of my sister when she was younger, as she'd do the same thing at home. But at least my sister has a decent voice. (In fact, she's done singing lessons for Musical Theatre before.)
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

One more thing: Watching a stream & the Magic have a bunch of little girls singing terribly as their halftime show. That is the epitome of sadness.
              The songs they were singing makes it much sadder.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

#TheRookieWall

Comment

#TheRookieWall
                  It's a bit sad though because he was actually starting to play well again. And he's our best perimeter defender. Norm used to be but he's fallen off a lot on that end. But yea hopefully he gets the rest he needs.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OG is like Embiid where you just hold your breath whenever he falls to the ground.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      It's a bit sad though because he was actually starting to play well again. And he's our best perimeter defender. Norm used to be but he's fallen off a lot on that end. But yea hopefully he gets the rest he needs.
                      And hopefully norm takes this opportunity to get it together.

Comment

At least a dog didnt take a dump on their centercourt logo
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Well OG is out. Norm has gotten so many chances. He better fucking take advantage of it this time
                          Norm breakout game incoming
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fuck bench mob has to save us today

Comment

• Norm is useless
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• powell is a worse defender than miles at this point. just play CJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X