• Show
Clear All

• Maybe the Raps just want to practice playing in the clutch for once lol
    OG is our king

Comment

• This year's all star game had harder to earn buckets than tonight's game
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wtf happned to Powell? did the Monstars took his basketball skill or something?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors are trying to win this by coasting and it's showing. We can never take a night off, ever.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I am a true fan to sit through this piece of drek tonight... one of those nights where they just seem listless and uninterested....
            The bench crew is going to have to find some defensive energy and winit tonight..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• You guys will see how much we're gonna miss OG if he's out for a few games. Even when he isn't hitting shots or taking shots his defence makes a difference for our first unit. It's not a coincidence that when he entered the starting line up we started to play much better. Norm is just trash right now. On both ends
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bout time we got the 2nd unit in

Comment

• It's awesome how well Freddy instills confidence in everyone on the court.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It sounds like half the crowd are Raptors fans.

Comment

• Lowry killed bismack
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                        It sounds like half the crowd are Raptors fans.
                        All 47 of them....it’s a lean gate when you stink like Orlando has stunk for the last half decade
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• This game seems prime for the bench mob to break it open
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Game changed immediately the time VV entered the game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That's one brutal f/t form Bismack lol

Comment

• lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X