Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Wiz getting spanked by the Warriors. Gonna be a good game Friday, Raps better not come out flat again
    Just found out it's an ESPN game. I'm surprised

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Just found out it's an ESPN game. I'm surprised
      Rest of the games on Friday night

- Detroit @ Orlando
      - Charlotte @ Philadelphia
      - Golden State @ Atlanta
      - Dallas @ Chicago
      - Denver @ Memphis
      - Indiana @ Milwaukee
      - OKC @ Phoenix
      - Minnesota @ Utah (late, and on ESPN as well)
      - Knicks @ Clippers (late)

Not a lot to choose from - I'm sure ESPN would've liked to have the Golden State game on a Friday night, but against Atlanta, are they really going to get a lot of people to tune in to watch the Warriors sleepwalk for 48 minutes and win by 30?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Rest of the games on Friday night

- Detroit @ Orlando
        - Charlotte @ Philadelphia
        - Golden State @ Atlanta
        - Dallas @ Chicago
        - Denver @ Memphis
        - Indiana @ Milwaukee
        - OKC @ Phoenix
        - Minnesota @ Utah (late, and on ESPN as well)
        - Knicks @ Clippers (late)

Not a lot to choose from - I'm sure ESPN would've liked to have the Golden State game on a Friday night, but against Atlanta, are they really going to get a lot of people to tune in to watch the Warriors sleepwalk for 48 minutes and win by 30?
        It'll be televised nationally in America??? ... We're screwed.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed Feb 28, 2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• I doubt we beat Washington now lol. They always give us trouble and they actually kept it close with Golden State
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Future stars

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I doubt we beat Washington now lol. They always give us trouble and they actually kept it close with Golden State
              And Beal is going to be out for blood after shooting 3-15 against GSW lol
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I doubt we beat Washington now lol. They always give us trouble and they actually kept it close with Golden State
                    If you fear the Wizards then you don't think this team is good enough to beat teams like the Cavs and the Celtics.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TMac has to be one of the most annoying analyst on TV. This guy keeps calling out star players and keeps talki g about winning. What does he know about winning? dude has never gotten past the 1st round in his career.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So by winning by 13.. does that mean we tie Phoenix's record? Or are they still the February champs?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          So by winning by 13.. does that mean we tie Phoenix's record? Or are they still the February champs?
                          Not sure what they had.... we finished with a 15.27 point differential.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            So by winning by 13.. does that mean we tie Phoenix's record? Or are they still the February champs?
                            We fell just short. We needed to win by 14.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              And Beal is going to be out for blood after shooting 3-15 against GSW lol
                              and they are going to be some kind of tired leg heavy crew come friday.... Its their 3rd game in 4 nights ... they were hard minutes against the bucks who they held off late after building a big 1H lead.... they fly home and whose waiting but the warriors... they played the Warriors with what they had left in the tank but spent most of the game 10 points behind and wasted a bunch of energy trying to close the gap but never quite got there..... and now .. with a days rest and an ice bath or two... they get to face a third playoff team in a row...sometimes life sucks in the nba.

Raps have something to prove to themselves after a somewhat listless effort in Orlando...AND... they get to show off on a nationally televised game....
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 1, 2018, 01:45 AM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Rockets win again, I wonder if they'll still be on their winning streak when we play them on the 9th. They've got the Celtics at home, and then the Thunder and Bucks on the road before us...if they win all three they'll come into Toronto on a 17 game win streak
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X