Game #61: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    If Casey really wants to keep the bench mob intact he should honestly start Miller next game
    I wasn't watching his defense too closely but it didn't seem like we were bleeding the kind of points we do when Powell is playing. That smooth 3 point stroke of his looks nice though

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Had to watch this 20 times to see each person's reaction

Comment

• It's hilarious how people react the same as the people they are (presumably) with. The couple doing the face-palm. The two guys behind them with their hands near their faces both looking up. The two guys on the next row back turning to each other.

Comment

I love how everyone reacts... that black guy just straight up says "God Damn!"
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
            It's hilarious how people react the same as the people they are (presumably) with. The couple doing the face-palm. The two guys behind them with their hands near their faces both looking up. The two guys on the next row back turning to each other.

Comment

Are Ramon Sessions and Jerryd Bayless twins?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

nah f em all. I don't like this team.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    nah f em all. I don't like this team.
                    My man
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I thought a really nice coaching job by DC tonight. He went to some of the bench mob early and they immediately changed the tone. He wasn't afraid to bring in Miller and Bebe and had some unusual combinations that worked well. He left CJ in for big minutes when he was hot. He recognized that Lowry was trash and brought Fred in to handle the ball. I'm seeing much more flexibility in his strategies. I think he'll continue to give Norm chances but the leash is short and he has lots of options on this team. As I have been all season I'm a bit worried about Lowry who is having more mediocre and bad games than good ones. He isn't as crucial to the team's success anymore but is still important. He needs to play well for the Raptors to go to the Finals.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Fuck up outta here Washington.

After the way they clowned on us in 2015 we need to play them in the 2nd round and return that sweep to them.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Had to watch this 20 times to see each person's reaction
                            The double face-palm is awesome. And the pairs of people mirroring each other makes it pretty much perfect.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              The double face-palm is awesome. And the pairs of people mirroring each other makes it pretty much perfect.
                              Wonder why that guy is sitting backwards?

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                                Wonder why that guy is sitting backwards?
                                I'd assume he's security.

Comment

Working...
                                X