Game #61: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    The double face-palm is awesome. And the pairs of people mirroring each other makes it pretty much perfect.
    I guess 2k crowds are realistic

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wizards are a good team.. going to be a tough team to face in the playoffs this year. But so are the Raptors.

CJ needs to keep making those 3's. Where 8-1 when he makes at least four 3's in a game. 14-5 when he makes at least three 3's.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Fuck up outta here Washington.

After the way they clowned on us in 2015 we need to play them in the 2nd round and return that sweep to them.
          Outlaw ALL hugs and kisses with ALL teams on the court at ALL times.

Comment

• Glad I'm not the only one irritated by this. I know the NBA is supposed to be "a family" but it doesn't have to be incestuous. I don't mind so much when it's with a recently departed teammate...or maybe two international guys from the same country. I really hate the star to star thing; when Kyle and Demar yuk it up with John Wall or whoever the "marquee" player is from the other team. They ignore the role players.

Comment

• I think it’s time for a starting lineup change, they aren’t looking too good. They seem to get locked easily just like our past playoff series. Mind you no one could hit a three but Miles, so maybe when we are “on” it’s different. The last couple weeks have been alarming though. Teams are getting comfortable in the first quarter, our intensity level just isn’t there lately.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Outlaw ALL hugs and kisses with ALL teams on the court at ALL times.
                Passionate kissing or intimate groping on the court should definitely be dealt with harshly.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• And the Celtics lose a weird one, yes!

Comment

• Dan where's the game thread?
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Dan where's the game thread?
                      Up now! Thanks for the reminder.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                      X