No announcement yet.

10 Day Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fan or Nigel Hayes. He was great at Wisconsin. I actually wanted Masai to draft him had he entered the draft earlier. Good pickup.

Comment

Don't know much about Hayes.... is he a SF or PF/can he play both? If so, I bet he sees time as a smallball player & due to his shooting ability, is also OG insurance.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

10 Day Contract

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Don't know much about Hayes.... is he a SF or PF/can he play both? If so, I bet he sees time as a smallball player & due to his shooting ability, is also OG insurance.
        I’d say he’s more of a 4 but can play the 3 in certain matchups.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Miller is already signed to a 2-way deal. So if they want him available for the playoffs, they'd have to sign him to a new deal. Unfortunately, they currently have only one open roster spot, so for this playoffs it's one or the other (unless they waive someone).

As for this summer, Miller will be a free agent as it stands.
          2-way guys can't play in the playoffs? That's kinda wack.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X