Marvin Williams
    Dwight Howard

Raptors:
    Kyle Lowry
    DeMar DeRozan
    OG Anunoby
    Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Toronto is 4th in ORTG and 3rd in DRTG. They sit 1st in the East, 1.5 games up on Boston, with 3 games in hand.

Charlotte is 13th in ORTG and 15th in DRTG, thoroughly mediocre. They sit 10th in the East, 5 games back of Miami for 8th, and barring a miracle run are probably out of the race this year.

This is the start of a short two game home stand for the Raptors, who play the Hawks on Tuesday before heading to Detroit for a game on Wednesday.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Sorry the threat is late and no picture, limited access/time right now.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Gotta win against these types of teams convincingly. We have 4 games in 6 days. Gotta get rest for the starters by blowing these teams out.

We have to be fresh for the arockets on Friday.

Comment

We've got three sub .500 teams before the Houston game, let's get a good win streak going into that showdown

Also, we've owned Charlotte this year, let's keep that going as well
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Time to put space between the Raptors and the rest of the East. The second major advantage of blowout wins, aside from rest for the starters, is the increased playing time for the second unit. Essentially high pressure practice time. Grow second unit, grow and learn.

Comment

Hopefully the starters play like actual starters this time around
            OG is our king

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Sorry the threat is late and no picture, limited access/time right now.
              I feel like you subconsciously wrote 'threat' because you were afraid of the consequences for your tardiness.

NO PICTURES!?!?!?!??!??! What is this?? Lithuania????? (Love you, Jonas)

In fairness, Lithuania has excellent LTE coverage, I'm sure, and plenty of shiny cars in the background.

Also, for all the respect and admiration I have for your stats and input over the years,
              your pre-season metrics showed Charlotte finishing REALLY high, if I recall (as did ESPN and everybody.) Big fail on that one Hopefully they continue their mediocrity today.

OK - Take us to the promised land Dan!!!!
              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Mar 4, 2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Great move by Casey. Not a good look for Powell. Something is going on with that guy.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dang,

This Terrence Ross all over again.

SF Curse is real.

Comment

Comment

Miller did alright when he played last game. I hope they don't freeze him out if he's open, tends to happen when someone is new to the lineup
                      OG is our king

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        Dang,

This Terrence Ross all over again.

SF Curse is real.
                        Ross was a good player. He was just inconsistent. Powell on the other hand plays like he doesn't know how to play basketball. It's like the movie Space Jam where the Monstars took all the NBA players basketball skills.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          Miller did alright when he played last game. I hope they don't freeze him out if he's open, tends to happen when someone is new to the lineup
                          JV has something to say about that.

Comment

Surprised casey starts miller. I thought we could use these next 3 games to try to get norm on track. Miller may end up showing us he can hang in the big league his shooting could be a big plus if we ever go cold from 3 come playoff time
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Must have been in practice where Miller was shooting the lights out at the 3 and Norm was struggling.

Also seems like McKinnie dropped out in favor as well.

Whoever makes the 3 more consistently and can play defence will get a nod over others.
                              Last edited by Hotshot; Sun Mar 4, 2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X