Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Siakam 18% 3pt for the season. Yikes.
    If you are shooting under 30% at this point in the season, I don't want to see you take another 3 all season except in garbage time. Not one....

Comment

I like FVV but this was the worse game for him, so many turnovers and few boneheaded decision making.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        If you are shooting under 30% at this point in the season, I don't want to see you take another 3 all season except in garbage time. Not one....
        The guy is just throwing dice, hoping he would not crap out. At least one hoist a game.

Casey is encouraging this shit.

18% is horrendous

Comment

Clutch Kyle finally

Comment

Take it and keep winning

Comment

Derozan normally would wait to shake hands of his opponents but interesting that he was the first one to get in the locker room.

Comment

Well it’s a win....and just how many fucking time outs are there..this game has just crawled along to a pretty wimpy end.

Love to say that Charlotte played a solid defensive game and really made it close but that would be telling a Justin Trudeau whopper of epic proportions...The raps stunk but Charlotte stunk worse...

Kemba Walker is empty calories...kind of shows up with some baskets at the end to draw close but is nowhere to be found during long stretches of the game...

There..the get offa my lawn rant over...Get ready for Atlanta
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Good late game / pressure practice!

Comment

Should have been a blow out if they could hit some 3's. 41 attempts and only 12 made it. That's brutal. Got a good clutch win, and hey that's the one area they really needed work on.. and they delivered. So can't really complain. Will take it and run.

Comment

• Ugly game
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Oh and that's a sweep boys. 4-0 to Charlotte. Never thought I would see the day.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Derozan normally would wait to shake hands of his opponents but interesting that he was the first one to get in the locker room.
                          No huge stars on Charlotte to hug. You saw Kyle looking around and just walk off too lol

Comment

• Mentioned this last night, i'd like to see them close games with Poeltl, Siakam, DeRozan, Lowry and VanVleet.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Well it’s a win....and just how many fucking time outs are there..this game has just crawled along to a pretty wimpy end.

Love to say that Charlotte played a solid defensive game and really made it close but that would be telling a Justin Trudeau whopper of epic proportions...The raps stunk but Charlotte stunk worse...

Kemba Walker is empty calories...kind of shows up with some baskets at the end to draw close but is nowhere to be found during long stretches of the game...

There..the get offa my lawn rant over...Get ready for Atlanta
                              True, overall this 2017-18 version of the Hornets team maybe one of the worse.

Howard is so washed up and just have no spirit of a winner ever since.

Batum how amazing this guy was once I thought could replace Derozan (I’m sorry), is now a shell of himself.

MKG and that shooting stroke is like an incurable disease.

Kemba wanted to carry this team but hard to do it night and night out when everyone else are all mediocres

Comment

• Indiana beat Washington on the road. Tight race between 3-6 in the East. Philly has created a big lead over the Bucks in the first as well. Feels like it'll either be Miami or Milwaukee in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X