Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Dead last in the league in turnovers per game. This blown lead isn't an isolated incident; it's been happening to them all season
    That's one of the reasons I'm not scared of them in the playoffs. In a couple years, yeah they'll probably be a force. But for this year, there's no way they're beating us in a 7 game series

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Miller got the start? Atta boy Casey!
    But in all seriousness, Raptors missed most of their 3s but still pulled out the win.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Reggie Miller is starting for us now
    Miller got the start? Atta boy Casey!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I missed this game due to being out with family, saw that we won though. How was everybody?
    Reggie Miller is starting for us now

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I missed this game due to being out with family, saw that we won though. How was everybody?

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    25 turnovers is the biggest reason.
    Dead last in the league in turnovers per game. This blown lead isn't an isolated incident; it's been happening to them all season

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Jesus Christ, I checked the Bucks-Philly game earlier and Philly was up 15 in the 3rd, how did they blow that this badly?
    25 turnovers is the biggest reason.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Jesus Christ, I checked the Bucks-Philly game earlier and Philly was up 15 in the 3rd, how did they blow that this badly?

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Philly way too sloppy offensively to be a serious postseason threat this year

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    Would rather face the current 4th place team to be honest(Pacers). Don't want any part of Milwaukee myself.
    Agreed. Milwaukee is a much tougher matchup than Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I am watching this Milwaukee/Philly game. Parker is lighting it up off the bench, we didn't have to deal with that guy last year.

Milwaukee is a better team this year than last.
    Would rather face the current 4th place team to be honest(Pacers). Don't want any part of Milwaukee myself.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    No I don't want any part of Giannis in the 1st round. We're better team than Milwaukee so we should win but that is going to be a tough series - probably a 6-7 game series. Milwaukee ALWAYS plays us tough. Last thing this team needs is another tough/long 1st round series.
    Who is us? Bulls won't be in the playoffs this year.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I am watching this Milwaukee/Philly game. Parker is lighting it up off the bench, we didn't have to deal with that guy last year.

Milwaukee is a better team this year than last.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    We're a better team this year than last year.. and Milwaukee is probably worse. I like the match up personally.
    No I don't want any part of Giannis in the 1st round. We're better team than Milwaukee so we should win but that is going to be a tough series - probably a 6-7 game series. Milwaukee ALWAYS plays us tough. Last thing this team needs is another tough/long 1st round series.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    We're a better team this year than last year.. and Milwaukee is probably worse. I like the match up personally.
    Yeah, we shouldn't fear either one of them. I just prefer Miami and those terrible unis lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X