No announcement yet.

Everything Malcolm Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two pages in the "Everything Malcolm Miller" thread. Goodbye Malcolm, we hardly knew ya'. Good luck.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      Two pages in the "Everything Malcolm Miller" thread. Goodbye Malcolm, we hardly knew ya'. Good luck.
      He's technically a two-way RFA so we could definitely see him back next year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And is also technically still on the team until June 30th. He just can't be on the active list - ie can't play in any games. He can still travel and practice with the team.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          And is also technically still on the team until June 30th. He just can't be on the active list - ie can't play in any games. He can still travel and practice with the team.
          Well that is encouraging. He could still develop and he has the physical attributes. Who knows what a serious summer of work could do for him. I take it that the Raptors staff couldn't work with him unless they signed him after July 1st.

Comment

Comment

#TheReturn

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                #TheReturn
                Reality TV series. Sign me up. Netflix?

Comment

Ok ya now I remember him playing a few games last year. I liked what I saw but forgot his name thought he disappeared. Nice rounded game hope it converts

Comment

man organization did right by him.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      man organization did right by him.
                      With all the Demar drama and hurt feelings at the beginning of the season -- I thought how management took care of Miller was really indicative of how this is indeed an organization with a conscience and a sound moral compass. Demar needed to go after the way last year ended. But they could've easily cut bait on Miller when he got injured, and he could've been totally fucked, without even an income to help himself rehabilitate. But instead they worked out a contract so he could stay on and use the Raps facilities resources and come back to health.

I mean I guess they must've always had belief in him to give him a contract this close to his return from injury. In any case, great story and good for him. Hopefully he can drain them 3s like he seemed to be doing a pretty good job of last year in limited minutes with the big club. Good for Malcolm.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        ...they could've easily cut bait on Miller when he got injured, and he could've been totally fucked, without even an income to help himself rehabilitate. But instead they worked out a contract so he could stay on and use the Raps facilities resources and come back to health...
                        This looks good on the team and will be noted by young players trying to make good. Raptors already seem to have a great "player development" reputation around the league. Is there a bit of a movement towards not entering the draft if you anticipate being drafted late in the second round? It seems to me several players have held off entering so they could secure a better deal as opposed to settling for a mandated lower salary. Didn't Fred negotiate something along those lines? Could that kind of thinking benefit the Raptors?

Comment

His defense on Dipo was so good.

Comment

Of all the G League/two way/10 day guys over the past couple seasons, Miller looked like the guy with the most real NBA potential to me. Hope this works out for everybody.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Is he better than Malachi?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Is he better than Malachi?
                                Yep!
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X