Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Is he better than Malachi?
    He definitely looks to be and I remember him impressing me and it seems a lot of others when he did get NBA minutes. Malachi has not impressed me not once whenever he's gotten on the floor in the NBA
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I like this deal. Miller looked real good in a short stint last year in that 3+D role. Glad to have him back - they probably would have signed him last summer if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Another nice signing like Boucher - locked in cheap for next year, and then an RFA thereafter.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        I like this deal. Miller looked real good in a short stint last year in that 3+D role. Glad to have him back - they probably would have signed him last summer if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Another nice signing like Boucher - locked in cheap for next year, and then an RFA thereafter.
        more young assets to go with all these big expiring contracts coming up, the future looks bright for us next trade deadline - if you ignore our lack of picks

Comment

c-troop wrote: View Post
          more young assets to go with all these big expiring contracts coming up, the future looks bright for us next trade deadline - if you ignore our lack of picks
          Signing Miller and Boucher is like getting a couple of late 1st round draft picks. I wouldn't be surprised if, by next year, Boucher wasn't looking better than some of the late lottery picks from this year. I don't know about his work ethic, but if it is strong, he will improve steadily. He has talent, speed and length.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

His defense on Dipo was so good.
            all three pointers that miller made in the video was an open shot...

High IQ? Or is that worrisome?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Signing Miller and Boucher is like getting a couple of late 1st round draft picks. I wouldn't be surprised if, by next year, Boucher wasn't looking better than some of the late lottery picks from this year. I don't know about his work ethic, but if it is strong, he will improve steadily. He has talent, speed and length.
              I wanna see boucher work on his handles and play at 3 or small ball 4!!

I think boucher will thrive!!! So mobile yet lanky and tall AF!

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

He seemed to have good handles in the G League game I was at. Of course, that's G League. Considering he has only been playing for a little over 3 years, I suspect to see huge improvements, sort of paralleling the development pattern of Pascal. From here on in it's about work ethic. Working in a restaurant for three years after dropping out of high school at 16 should give you all kinds of incentive to keep improving.

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

I'm starting to see a pattern on what makes you feel RANDY
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X