Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    If they really believe in his 3 and D abilities I don't mind him starting. The starting lineup needs a consistent 3pt. shooting SF to open things up. I don't care where the answer comes from. Sadly it's not coming from Norm right now.

I actually think Casey keeping Miles on the bench is the right move, he is just bringing him in sooner now.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It's ok when there is no other real option there. Miller wasn't a disaster last night, but your newly signed 15th guy playing over your 14th guy isn't an issue.

And either playing over the player formerly known as Norman Powell is also no issue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    To me, the obvious adjustment meant starting Miles or Siakam (at SF), and increasing both their minutes accordingly.

Powell - No idea what happened to this guy.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Yes, I know it's vintage Casey, but inserting a G-Leaguer into the starting lineup for the sake of maintaining a familiar rotation, seems crazy to me.

I don't want my 15th man playing any minutes, unless it's garbage time.
    It's ok when there is no other real option there. Miller wasn't a disaster last night, but your newly signed 15th guy playing over your 14th guy isn't an issue.

And either playing over the player formerly known as Norman Powell is also no issue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Yes, I know it's vintage Casey, but inserting a G-Leaguer into the starting lineup for the sake of maintaining a familiar rotation, seems crazy to me.

I don't want my 15th man playing any minutes, unless it's garbage time.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Might that mean it's time for "Everything Nigel Hayes"?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I think he's going to be a rotation player next year. I like Miller a lot.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Who knows, maybe they'll upgrade his 2-way contract and he'll be the guy we sign as the 15th man

Leave a comment:

• Deems
    started a topic Everything Malcolm Miller

Everything Malcolm Miller

If you draw a start on a contender you deserve at least a thread. I personally like his demeanor, gotta improve overall IQ but seems like a good kid. Hopefully this gives him the opportunity to impress and become a role player here or somwhere else.
Working...
X