X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    I wanna see boucher work on his handles and play at 3 or small ball 4!!

I think boucher will thrive!!! So mobile yet lanky and tall AF!
    I'm starting to see a pattern on what makes you feel RANDY

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

He seemed to have good handles in the G League game I was at. Of course, that's G League. Considering he has only been playing for a little over 3 years, I suspect to see huge improvements, sort of paralleling the development pattern of Pascal. From here on in it's about work ethic. Working in a restaurant for three years after dropping out of high school at 16 should give you all kinds of incentive to keep improving.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Signing Miller and Boucher is like getting a couple of late 1st round draft picks. I wouldn't be surprised if, by next year, Boucher wasn't looking better than some of the late lottery picks from this year. I don't know about his work ethic, but if it is strong, he will improve steadily. He has talent, speed and length.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

His defense on Dipo was so good.
    all three pointers that miller made in the video was an open shot...

High IQ? Or is that worrisome?

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    c-troop wrote: View Post
    more young assets to go with all these big expiring contracts coming up, the future looks bright for us next trade deadline - if you ignore our lack of picks
    Signing Miller and Boucher is like getting a couple of late 1st round draft picks. I wouldn't be surprised if, by next year, Boucher wasn't looking better than some of the late lottery picks from this year. I don't know about his work ethic, but if it is strong, he will improve steadily. He has talent, speed and length.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I like this deal. Miller looked real good in a short stint last year in that 3+D role. Glad to have him back - they probably would have signed him last summer if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Another nice signing like Boucher - locked in cheap for next year, and then an RFA thereafter.
    more young assets to go with all these big expiring contracts coming up, the future looks bright for us next trade deadline - if you ignore our lack of picks

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I like this deal. Miller looked real good in a short stint last year in that 3+D role. Glad to have him back - they probably would have signed him last summer if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Another nice signing like Boucher - locked in cheap for next year, and then an RFA thereafter.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Is he better than Malachi?
    He definitely looks to be and I remember him impressing me and it seems a lot of others when he did get NBA minutes. Malachi has not impressed me not once whenever he's gotten on the floor in the NBA

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Of all the G League/two way/10 day guys over the past couple seasons, Miller looked like the guy with the most real NBA potential to me. Hope this works out for everybody.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

His defense on Dipo was so good.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    ...they could've easily cut bait on Miller when he got injured, and he could've been totally fucked, without even an income to help himself rehabilitate. But instead they worked out a contract so he could stay on and use the Raps facilities resources and come back to health...
    This looks good on the team and will be noted by young players trying to make good. Raptors already seem to have a great "player development" reputation around the league. Is there a bit of a movement towards not entering the draft if you anticipate being drafted late in the second round? It seems to me several players have held off entering so they could secure a better deal as opposed to settling for a mandated lower salary. Didn't Fred negotiate something along those lines? Could that kind of thinking benefit the Raptors?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    man organization did right by him.
    With all the Demar drama and hurt feelings at the beginning of the season -- I thought how management took care of Miller was really indicative of how this is indeed an organization with a conscience and a sound moral compass. Demar needed to go after the way last year ended. But they could've easily cut bait on Miller when he got injured, and he could've been totally fucked, without even an income to help himself rehabilitate. But instead they worked out a contract so he could stay on and use the Raps facilities resources and come back to health.

I mean I guess they must've always had belief in him to give him a contract this close to his return from injury. In any case, great story and good for him. Hopefully he can drain them 3s like he seemed to be doing a pretty good job of last year in limited minutes with the big club. Good for Malcolm.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    man organization did right by him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X