PJ Tucker
    Clint Capela

Raptors:
    Kyle Lowry
    DeMar DeRozan
    Norman Powell
    Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Toronto is 4th in ORTG and tied for 2nd in DRTG. They sit 1st in the East, 2.5 games up on Boston, with 1 game in hand.

Houston is 2nd in ORTG and 9th in DRTG. They sit 1st in the West, 1 game up on Golden State.

This is a single home game before kicking off a three game road trip against the Knicks on Sunday.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Possibly lost in DeMar going God-mode tonight is that Norm was the second-leading scorer on the team (17 points on 7-12 shooting). If OG is still out we're going to need him to have another big game
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Man I hope OG is back with fresh feet and Ibaka is well rested!
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Serge getting kicked out is a huge blessing. He's going to be fresh for Houston.

Comment

Would be a shame if OG is out as he's the one guy we really need for this game. I hope the Raps find their 3 point shooting for this one and use JV and Jak to punish them inside. I still feel that Houston is inferior to Golden State by a significant margin and are much easier to defend. Unless they are hot or the refs are gifting Harden. Raps have a good chance.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
            Would be a shame if OG is out as he's the one guy we really need for this game. I hope the Raps find their 3 point shooting for this one and use JV and Jak to punish them inside. I still feel that Houston is inferior to Golden State by a significant margin and are much easier to defend. Unless they are hot or the refs are gifting Harden. Raps have a good chance.
            OG, powell, DeRozan will be guarding Harden I'm guessing
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              OG, powell, DeRozan will be guarding Harden I'm guessing
              If Powell doesn't reach or gamble he should be able to do a decent job on him

Comment

This is a must win to shut up all of the US Media.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Posted this game winning dunk by Vince against Houston at the end of the last game thread.
                  Had to add here as well.

(I like running them both at the same time for the sweet double audio effect.)

Get up for this one gents. Let's get this W.

CAUGHT A BODY ☠️

A post shared by Toronto Raptors (@raptors) on

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Mar 8, 2018, 03:42 AM.

Comment

I think I'll be paying closest attention to the Lowry/Paul matchup. It's been a while since we've seen KLOE own a marquee PG matchup.

Comment

First Raps game I've been really excited about since the Celts were in town a few weeks ago. Will be a great test. Fuck all of the "it's just a regular season game" garbage. It's not. Raps already put Cavs and Celts on notice. Time to do the same to the West.

Comment

GTFO Morey

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          First Raps game I've been really excited about since the Celts were in town a few weeks ago. Will be a great test. Fuck all of the "it's just a regular season game" garbage. It's not. Raps already put Cavs and Celts on notice. Time to do the same to the West.
                          We beat rockets few months ago.

Comment

Keep on keepin on danh!

Little known fact: the H in DanH stands for "Houston you have a problem and his name is DanH"

Also this guy

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Ringer with yesterdays games, with our win the lead story . Also later the Ibaka "foul" that led to his ejection.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/3...icymi-20180307
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X