• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    for those who don't have twitter Zainab is godsend
    do you have twitter? or is this a jab? lmao

Comment

• Is it wrong that I got a bit of a lump in my throat when I realized one of them won’t be there? In hindsight, as much as I was behind signing VC, Masai outsmarted me.....again.
      Last edited by Jclaw; Sun Mar 11, 2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• lmaoooo

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Maybe this was posted already but per ESPN our game today
          Can't wait until there's a survey held at the end of the season and FVV is the most popular player in India
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Warriors (sans Curry) fall to the Timberpuppies (sans Butler). Derrick Rose made his debut, going 1 for 5 for two points

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              This raptor teams peak keeps improving. Last week we had the best raptor team of all time. This week the team is better. Soak it in guys, this is a ride.
              I am totally putting this quote in my sig file, as soon as I figure out how to do it. You'll get credit KeonClark.
              Someday Masai will have this engraved on a plaque for his desk. Maybe put this on his business card.

Comment

Maybe this was posted already but per ESPN our game today
                #WeTheSouthAsia
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Indy beats Boston. Objects in our rearview keep getting smaller. Also If Lakers Beat the Cavs, Indy has sole possession of 3rd.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Indy beats Boston. Objects in our rearview keep getting smaller. Also If Lakers Beat the Cavs, Indy has sole possession of 3rd.
                    Do we want the cavs to fall to 4/5 though?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Naw we don't I believe. I think 3rd or 6th is the only spot we would want them to be.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Indy beats Boston. Objects in our rearview keep getting smaller. Also If Lakers Beat the Cavs, Indy has sole possession of 3rd.
                        Glad Boston lost though
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I want them 4/5 so we can be the ones who beat them in round two. Shut everyone up.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            I want them 4/5 so we can be the ones who beat them in round two. Shut everyone up.
                            I agree. We don’t want them to be confident after beating the Celtics, and we don’t want people to say there is an asterisk next to any success because we “avoided” Lebron. I feel as though we can beat him.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Naw we don't I believe. I think 3rd or 6th is the only spot we would want them to be.
                              There's actually a chance (though it's probably unlikely) that they could fall to 6th. They're only 2 games up on Philly
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                There's actually a chance (though it's probably unlikely) that they could fall to 6th. They're only 2 games up on Philly
                                This is true

Comment

Working...
                                X