No announcement yet.

Raptors in the Media: Share Stories, Articles & Videos you find on our Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ringer article talking about Toronto cuisine (with a couple of Raptors references)

https://www.theringer.com/2019/2/18/...nto-food-diary

Also a "Blake" reference

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Another Ringer article talking about Toronto cuisine (with a couple of Raptors references)

https://www.theringer.com/2019/2/18/...nto-food-diary

Also a "Blake" reference
      I'm impressed, didn't think The Ringer had it in em.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Time to cry:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          This is where just comparing JV vs Gasol box scores falls short (even if we include setting great screens). Gasol's got the potential to impact all 4 guys he's on the floor with in a way JV doesn't, but I think really importantly he may be (fingers crossed) a bridge between this slightly awkward Lowry/Leonard dynamic. I don't think we're really seeing much synergy with the starters at all anymore. Hoping Gasol changes that.
          I'm with you here...I'm not holding my breath as I'm a pessimist at the best of times.... but beautiful basketball would be so, SO nice to see.

They have it in them, but are they all willing to buy in?

Comment

• https://www.sbnation.com/2019/2/26/1...-kawhi-leonard

link courtesy of E Koreen. Sober and realistic view of the Raps (both for the better and worse)

Comment

• Alright, merged up the two main ones I could find. Will give another look, but I'm fine with going from here.

Comment

• Smithian90 wrote: View Post
                Alright, merged up the two main ones I could find. Will give another look, but I'm fine with going from here.
                Don't have a clue what you're talking about, but you sound confident and sure of yourself.

For a first post, that's an excellent start. You're going to fit right in.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Don't have a clue what you're talking about, but you sound confident and sure of yourself.

For a first post, that's an excellent start. You're going to fit right in.

I almost spit out my coffee. Great 4896th post, puffer
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I almost spit out my coffee. Great 4896th post, puffer
                    We do what we can Keon. We can only work with the material that presents itself. But around here, that's usually more than enough. You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• A very good and informative article about a young African woman who is coordinating the scouting effort in three African countries for the Raptors. Well worth a read.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...s-dynamic-new/

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        A very good and informative article about a young African woman who is coordinating the scouting effort in three African countries for the Raptors. Well worth a read.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...s-dynamic-new/
                        Nice read, thanks for sharing. Love the end quote:

“First thing I look at is his intelligence, and character,” Chan said. “And then the talent is the last thing and within that talent, how athletic is he? How strong is he, how is his vertical, how is his work ethic, how would he fit with the Raptors? I watch closely when they’re warming up because that’s when most people think it doesn’t matter, but it really does matter, because you’re preparing. How does he go to war?”

Comment

• Here is a breakdown on how the raptors play defense and why its disruptive towards the opponent.

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                            Here is a breakdown on how the raptors play defense and why its disruptive towards the opponent.

This guys really good. The way we are switching up a zone to a man to man is really inovative and the fluidty we can chance from man-man to zone back to man-man must make it really hard for opponents to gameplan how to get good looks against us.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This guys really good. The way we are switching up a zone to a man to man is really inovative and the fluidty we can chance from man-man to zone back to man-man must make it really hard for opponents to gameplan how to get good looks against us.
                              Yeah the players really bought in and are working really hard

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

100% agree. Love Basketball Breakdown. This one was great. Hell, every one of his bids are great. Don't know why I don't watch more of his stuff. Too busy with this forum I guess. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X