Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    That's a great way of looking at it.
    Not to take it to the ice, but as an analogy, it reminds me of my hockey pool which is a one year league, no bench, no IR. And only 5 moves all year. Part of me always wants to push for more moves, more flexibility when you need to switch things up, or if someone gets hurt. But nobody else in the pool ever wants to change it. Thing is, I win it all the damn time cause nobody is as good at drafting or keeping up with the player news as I am(which I've done for many years over at Dobberhockey, love my forums )
    If the system works for you, then roll with it.
    (Except as a sis-gender white male -- then I support all change and forward progress )
    But yeah, I feel like that kind of logic REALLY applies here.
    EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM MASAI!!!!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Not to take it to the ice, but as an analogy, it reminds me of my hockey pool which is a one year league, no bench, no IR. And only 5 moves all year. Part of me always wants to push for more moves, more flexibility when you need to switch things up, or if someone gets hurt. But nobody else in the pool ever wants to change it. Thing is, I win it all the damn time cause nobody is as good at drafting or keeping up with the player news as I am(which I've done for many years over at Dobberhockey, love my forums )
      If the system works for you, then roll with it.
      (Except as a sis-gender white male -- then I support all change and forward progress )
      But yeah, I feel like that kind of logic REALLY applies here.
      EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM MASAI!!!!
      A what now?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        A what now?
        Ha. I know you're in Calgary. We'll have a talk. I grew up there, then moved to T.O.
        ... Changes your perspective vastly.

(admittedly, I spelled it wrong -- it's cisgender)

((at first I thought I lost ya with the hockey talk... ha))

Comment

Working...
        X