X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Probably in China. There's a graveyard of jv for ______ Christian trade targets

"Here lies Terence Jones. He fit the raptors system better"
    lol

"Daddy, where does the internet go when it dies?"

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    It was a pot shot at jv. Who's done literally everything asked of him and more to adapt. During 11 game win streak. It's weird at this point
    I see. I hadn't read it that way but perhaps you're right. I can't recall Christians historical leanings towards JV, I trust they're well documented. In any case, I love JV as much or more than anybody.
    I still think that Ibaka/Siakam could prove a useful look sometimes and it's perhaps something that Case will show more of in the postseason, depending on matchups. For me, I just want Casey to continue his good work this year in adapting to whatever the situation requires. That's been one of the most positive developments this season.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty sure Christian is still dreaming about JV for Motesomething trade. I wonder where is Motesomething playing right now...
    Probably in China. There's a graveyard of jv for ______ Christian trade targets

"Here lies Terence Jones. He fit the raptors system better"

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    It was a pot shot at jv. Who's done literally everything asked of him and more to adapt. During 11 game win streak. It's weird at this point
    I'm pretty sure Christian is still dreaming about JV for Motesomething trade.

EDIT: Motejunas is playing in China.
    Last edited by rocwell; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I want home court against GSW.
    Tru

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Well, that was a win. And that's all we need to say about that.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I don't know. I kind of agree with Christian here, but only for those closing minutes where they were great together.
    They didn't play together other than that did they?
    I think it's (one of many) nice looks for us.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    He certainly was... had a nice board late and kick to FVV... other than that he was downright dreadful. How Casey gave him the nod in the last 5 mins rather than JV, I dont know, I just suspect Casey was just to match speed. It worked out so who gives a shit now...
    + he got schooled by Barnes all game, and also missed a wide open layup to win the game. He was awful.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    That would be brutal, if we only finished first by 5 games instead of 6 games
    I want home court against GSW.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    We're now doing exactly what we hated the Celtics for doing earlier this season
    Ahhhhh we blowout way more teams than they did. Dont ever mention us and "them" in the same breath again... even if we happen to play them again, like twice. 😆

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Pretty obvious Casey is saving Ibaka/Pskills frontcourt for the playoffs. Just been too good when used.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    I don't know. I kind of agree with Christian here, but only for those closing minutes where they were great together.
    They didn't play together other than that did they?
    I think it's (one of many) nice looks for us.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    We're now doing exactly what we hated the Celtics for doing earlier this season
    The comebacks were annoying, but it was the miracle last second occurrences that blew my mind

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Also, thank you to Rick Carlisle for benching Barea.
    yeah Mavs stealthly tanked this game.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Pretty obvious Casey is saving Ibaka/Pskills frontcourt for the playoffs. Just been too good when used.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Dream on sweet prince. JV is our 3rd best player

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I thought Ibaka was terrible.
    He certainly was... had a nice board late and kick to FVV... other than that he was downright dreadful. How Casey gave him the nod in the last 5 mins rather than JV, I dont know, I just suspect Casey was just to match speed. It worked out so who gives a shit now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X