D. Finney-Smith
    D. Nowitzki

Raptors:
    Kyle Lowry
    DeMar DeRozan
    OG Anunoby
    Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Toronto is tied for 3rd in ORTG and 4th in DRTG. They sit 1st in the East, 5 games up on Boston.

Dallas is 19th in ORTG and 19th in DRTG. They sit 12th in the West.

This kicks off a mini two-game home stand, wrapping on Sunday against the Thunder before going on the road for a back to back against Orlando and Cleveland.

Nice.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Given the Mavs/OKC road trip after Christmas, I expect the Raptors to be locked in and focused on revenge on this homestand.

Comment

This is definitely a good ride. Raptors and DanH approaching record levels for length of string. Hope to see it continue. This is as much fun as I've had with this team since the Vinsanity days.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          This is definitely a good ride. Raptors and DanH approaching record levels for length of string. Hope to see it continue. This is as much fun as I've had with this team since the Vinsanity days.
          this is my "Vinsanity". Can't wait to tell younger fans that their era ain't nothing compared to WeTheNorth era
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Never been on a ride this good. My SPP (swearing per possession) at all time low levels.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Never been on a ride this good. My SPP (swearing per possession) at all time low levels.
              mine is still at a pretty high level. But then again i fucking curse all the time.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                this is my "Vinsanity". Can't wait to tell younger fans that their era ain't nothing compared to WeTheNorth era
                I plan on doing both.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Expected starters:

Mavericks:
                  D. Smith
                  Y. Farrell
                  H. Barnes
                  D. Finney-Smith
                  D. Nowitzki

Raptors:
                  Kyle Lowry
                  DeMar DeRozan
                  OG Anunoby
                  Serge Ibaka
                  Jonas Valanciunas

Toronto is tied for 3rd in ORTG and 4th in DRTG. They sit 1st in the East, 5 games up on Boston.

Dallas is 19th in ORTG and 19th in DRTG. They sit 12th in the West.

This kicks off a mini two-game home stand, wrapping on Sunday against the Thunder before going on the road for a back to back against Orlando and Cleveland.

Nice.
                  Great job Dan.One team is just beat and Dan is teeing up the next victim.

Comment

Comment

There was multiple points during the game, and even earlier in the day yesterday, where in the back reaches of my mind I resigned myself to "man, it's OK if the Raptors drop this one because it's gotta happen eventually. We're still good"

Stupid Keon. Raptors don't lose.

ALRIGHT DanH!! RR HOW YOU DOIIIINNNNNNNN

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        There was multiple points during the game, and even earlier in the day yesterday, where in the back reaches of my mind I resigned myself to "man, it's OK if the Raptors drop this one because it's gotta happen eventually. We're still good"

Stupid Keon. Raptors don't lose.

ALRIGHT DanH!! RR HOW YOU DOIIIINNNNNNNN

Comment

This is more fun than the Vinsanity days imo. We had a bigger "star" then, but now we have:

-a better cast 2-12
                          -greatest Raptor bromance of all time
                          -best team chemistry of all time
                          -hilariously awesome shit like JV shooting and making 3s
                          -best record, best offense, best bench in franchise history

I think I'd say back then I was more drawn in by the star power of Vince... you could never be sure what half-man, half-amazing was going to do... but now I feel that anyone on the team has the capability of doing something amazing.

Side note: the winningest season of the Vinsanity days we were 47-35. Over the past five seasons (including this one), we have not won fewer than 48 games.

Side note 2: despite Vince's star wattage, he never placed higher than 10th in MVP voting. There's a solid chance DeMar eclipses that this season.

Comment

Game yesterday, game today, going for franchise tying 11th straight with less than a month till playoffs.

And 0, count em: 0 posts in 3 hours of prime time morning.

Lol. Winning cures (or kills)
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is a big time revenge game. Looks like JJ Barea is playing too and he was killing us last time around. Can't get swept by these bozos.

Comment

Working...
                              X