No announcement yet.

Game #70: Oklahoma City Thunder 132 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV has always struggled against Adams. He’s a guy that can out brute him. Problem is that I dunno who else you can throw out there
    OG is our king

Comment

• How was that not a charge on Westbrook? the ref was in front of the play too.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We have nobody else to put on Adams that's what sucks. If JV can't handle somebody in the post means that nobody can handle him.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          JV just can't play against Adams.
          This
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Delon-Miles-Miller-Siakam-Bebe to start the 3rd?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jv and derozan both bad today

Comment

• Have to start making Westbrook shoot jumpers. Going over the screen all day and making JV try and defend him and Adams at once is a bad bad idea

Comment

• NBA is alot like life, its not about who is better at it, its about who is better at getting away with breaking the rules

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Delon-Miles-Miller-Siakam-Bebe to start the 3rd?
                    No. Bebe can't play against Adams

Comment

• We need a guy whose willing to just go out there, dish out punishment and get ejected. If Westbrook is allowed to do that, we need someone to dive at loose balls, but be taking out the opponents legs at the same time.

Basically a Pachulia or a Bruce Bowen.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        No. Bebe can't play against Adams
                        At this point, I don't care about stopping Adams. I care about pushing the fast break. That's how you beat this OKC team, IMO.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          We have nobody else to put on Adams that's what sucks. If JV can't handle somebody in the post means that nobody can handle him.
                          Try Bebe.

Comment

At this point, I don't care about stopping Adams. I care about pushing the fast break. That's how you beat this OKC team, IMO.
                            Yeah but by letting Adams roam free you're enhancing the reason why they are beating us: Giving up second chance points and weak PNR defense

Comment

Agreed, OKC team is older.. Raps have young legs, they need to be pushing!!

Comment

• How is the reffing this bad, every game?

Comment

Working...
                                X