No announcement yet.

Game #70: Oklahoma City Thunder 132 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brewer clearly fouled demar on that layup attempt near the end. If that was going the other way whistle would have been blown. Shameful display of officiating. It's been off the whole season, NBA gotta do something to fix this problem. And it's not just centered around the Raps either, inconsistencies across the board and you can clearly see players and coaches league wide are getting frustrated. Embarrasing.

Comment

• OKC deserved to win. Russ and Adams killed us. I have no problem with final result. But refs made it about themselves. Like, come on. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Davis also was the one who called a foul on Lowry AFTER Westbrook missed a shot.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            brewer clearly fouled demar on that layup attempt near the end. If that was going the other way whistle would have been blown. Shameful display of officiating. It's been off the whole season, NBA gotta do something to fix this problem. And it's not just centered around the Raps either, inconsistencies across the board and you can clearly see players and coaches league wide are getting frustrated. Embarrasing.
            Derozan didn't scream And-1. How else Marc Davis is going to know? You're asking for impossible
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Down in a blaze of glory DanH. Good run.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Davis also was the one who called a foul on Lowry AFTER Westbrook missed a shot.
                Good point. Late call on Kyle was whistled by Davis. Melo inbound foul was missed by Davis, too. Crucial calls.
                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Mar 18, 2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  This

Is that too much to ask for? Jeez

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I have a feeling this is game turned into a LeaguePassAlert. Likely many players/media/fans watching

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Raptors deserved to lose. They weren't good enough. They were also exhausted after playing a lot of games recently, and missing Fred, who is one of their 3-4 best players this year, and playing against a team that is uniquely built to abuse their roster in ways that no team in the East can.

The refs also sucked and made sure they'd be the story at the end of the game.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Sorry guys, did what I could, but 5 on 8 is tough.

If I were in the building I'd have gotten tossed too.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I have to admit, reading some of the comments on NBA twitter cheered me up, some of the blind ref jokes/gifs are pretty hilarious

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Sorry guys, did what I could, but 5 on 8 is tough.

If I were in the building I'd have gotten tossed too.

Comment

Working...
                                X