Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71: Toronto Raptors 93 - Orlando Magic 86

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #71: Toronto Raptors 93 - Orlando Magic 86


  • #2
    Right on Maury. Throwing your hat in the ring to get in on the playoff rotation, I like it.

    This is a sneaky important game. The schedule is absolutely brutal with no rest for the wicked until the 3 day break before playoffs. Gotta pick up these "easy ones" first for good feeling/momentum, secondly to sew up first place
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Let's get back to the February trend of putting teams away early and winning by 20+.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • #4
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow. Wow. Wow.

          Honestly, they should just name Lebron player coach.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

          Comment


          • #6
            I hate Marc Davis.

            That's all. Have a great day.

            Comment


            • #7
              JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Wow. Wow. Wow.

              Honestly, they should just name Lebron player coach.
              ...and GM .... and owner.... and commissioner... and....

              Lebron is a control freak, who is talented enough that people let him get away with as much he possibly can. Only a few, like Pat Riley, have made him shut up and dribble.

              Comment


              • #8
                golden wrote: View Post
                ...and GM .... and owner.... and commissioner... and....

                Lebron is a control freak, who is talented enough that people let him get away with as much he possibly can. Only a few, like Pat Riley, have made him shut up and dribble.
                Pat Riley is the boss of Trump's boss.

                Comment


                • #9
                  golden wrote: View Post
                  ...and GM .... and owner.... and commissioner... and....

                  Lebron is a control freak, who is talented enough that people let him get away with as much he possibly can. Only a few, like Pat Riley, have made him shut up and dribble.
                  LeBron tried then shut up and dribble his first 7 years. Then e became a control freak and won 3 titles and 7 straight finals. A billion from nike, and a burgeoning empire.

                  Can't say I blame him.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    LeBron tried then shut up and dribble his first 7 years. Then e became a control freak and won 3 titles and 7 straight finals. A billion from nike, and a burgeoning empire.

                    Can't say I blame him.
                    NBA gon make him a new logo for those Ls in the NBA Finals.

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        rocwell wrote: View Post

                        you know how The Office parody was amazing? this is the opposite of that lmao
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wish we had an unlike button. Can't believe I watched that entire video.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is the game I am hoping the Raptors close out The Magic early so the starters be rested when they play against the Cavs the following day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              This is the game I am hoping the Raptors close out The Magic early so the starters be rested when they play against the Cavs the following day.
                              Ideally they come out angry after what happened on Sunday and stomp on them early. Again, no coasting
                              OG is our king

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X