Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    OT from the TO Sun:
    Hey, old white people. Stop outvoting the interests of young people and minorities.

Maybe just stop voting.

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne at Humber College on Friday said, “If you don’t vote, then somebody who looks like me is going to vote, some senior person, older than me, some white person.”
    1. Old white people built this country thru the 50s 60s 70s 80s. I like those people

2. How can she not see that saying basically "if you don't vote for me, people JUST LIKE ME could decide the election" has extreme logical fallacy?

Ontario. The choice is her or the dumber of the Ford's. God speed.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      I would rest everyone against the Cavs. Send JV to Wasaga Beach.
      TRex wrote: View Post
      Why?
      10 games in 16 days.... and.....as a not so subtle dig at ESPN for the massive coverage they have deemed appropriate for the Raps this year.....the invisible team makes their players invisible.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Nothing we do the rest of this regular season matters to these guys at all. Out franchises identity and reputation going forward rest solely on the postseason, and our core 3 (coach&back court)
        Another blowout win would be huge for the psyche of this team heading into the playoffs. Before this season, LeBron's Cavs were a +27 in the regular season vs us the past 2 seasons

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
          Another blowout win would be huge for the psyche of this team heading into the playoffs. Before this season, LeBron's Cavs were a +27 in the regular season vs us the past 2 seasons
          Sure for us it would be a positive. I'm referring to the skips and the stephen ass smiths that get tweeted over here daily

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            10 games in 16 days.... and.....as a not so subtle dig at ESPN for the massive coverage they have deemed appropriate for the Raps this year.....the invisible team makes their players invisible.
            Then rest DeRozan tonight against Orlando.

The Raptors have been blown out 8 times in the playoffs in Cleveland. 8 freakin times. It would be good for the pysche of this team to know that they can beat the Cavs in Clevaland before the playoffs begin.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              Can't wait to blow them out on national TV again
              Doesn't matter. Media will continue to say that this is the regular season, Raptors aren't the same in the Playoffs, Lebron will be ready for the Playoffs, blah blah blah.

Comment

Read that the Magic will induct T-Mac to the Orlando Magic Hall Of Fame tonight.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Expecting a tight game today against Orlando.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I would rest everyone against the Cavs. Send JV to Wasaga Beach.
                    Lol rest all the players and get blown out in Cleveland. Just like old times. That's not good for the psyche of this team who historically has struggled in that building in the playoffs.

Comment

As much as I see the strategic benefit of resting against the Cavs (presumably guaranteeing a win against Orlando, relative to if you rest guys, and theoretically gifting the Cavs a win to keep them in 3rd place), I would prefer the opposite. Rest DeMar and Ibaka against Orlando, try to take the win regardless, giving some bench players a chance to stretch their games a bit. And then bring the full force of your team against Cleveland to try to send a message now, and give yourself another test to get the team into playoff game shape.

So long as we take care of business against Indiana as well, we aren't really impacting the standings much by knocking the Cavs off their high horse if we can.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        Doesn't matter. Media will continue to say that this is the regular season, Raptors aren't the same in the Playoffs, Lebron will be ready for the Playoffs, blah blah blah.
                        And the playoffs are coming soon (thank God)

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                          Lol rest all the players and get blown out in Cleveland. Just like old times. That's not good for the psyche of this team who historically has struggled in that building in the playoffs.
                          Not good for 'the psyche of our team'? What? This group is mentally tough. Did you forget about We The Fourth days? Those guys don't give up. They're complainers but Raps are mentally strong team. And it's not 'just like old times'. We sucked against the Cavs in the playoffs. Raps are probably the only team(maybe after Spurs) who took the fight to Cleveland and Golden State every damn game over the last 3 years.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            OT from the TO Sun:
                            Hey, old white people. Stop outvoting the interests of young people and minorities.

Maybe just stop voting.

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne at Humber College on Friday said, “If you don’t vote, then somebody who looks like me is going to vote, some senior person, older than me, some white person.”
                            That’s a disgusting thing to say.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              That’s a disgusting thing to say.
                              It's ok because it was a white liberal trashing white people. Move along folks

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Then rest DeRozan tonight against Orlando.

The Raptors have been blown out 8 times in the playoffs in Cleveland. 8 freakin times. It would be good for the pysche of this team to know that they can beat the Cavs in Clevaland before the playoffs begin.
                                Those teams are gone Rexy....

This team.. this year... with these players....... have whooped the NewLooks and Chowderheads by 30... split with the Wiz ... taken 3 of 4 from the Hinkies.... taken 2 of 3 from Indy the Bucks and the Heat..... Out west they beat the Rockets and Blazers twice... and yep they went oh-fer against OKC and GSW...

They don't need these games for their pysche... They got swag.....They have shown on the floor they are the team to beat.....

That the hot take per second crowd at ESPN needs to keep feeding the Cavs narrative off the court is what it is....
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 20, 2018, 03:34 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X