X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    You guys really thought Orlando tanked at the end? Now yes they are complete trash but I think you guys aren't giving our defence enough credit in the fourth. Orlando is bad but they aren't as bad as we made them look in the fourth. They only hit like 2 field goals the whole fourth lol
    Same Orlando team that was carving us up in the first half lol. Against any team in the NBA you have to put in the effort to beat them

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Obviously we can't trot that lineup out ever again because there would be no offense. Still a good defensive group
    I just hope that Poeltl's struggles doesn't have Casey thinking he can play Bebe over him again. That pissed me off so much when he did that early in the season. Bebe has been good the last couple games but we all know he's VERY inconsistent. I don't want to see him against Cleveland unless Poeltl is completely shitting the bed again.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    No idea what I just watched lol. You gotta give Casey credit lol. He pushed all the right buttons. That's why he's the COY.
    He winked at Vogel when nobody was looking. Savvy veteran coach move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

replied

Nice one Orlando lmao

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    So that's 2 games in a row Bebe has looked good. I would bet money he will see time tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    You guys really thought Orlando tanked at the end? Now yes they are complete trash but I think you guys aren't giving our defence enough credit in the fourth. Orlando is bad but they aren't as bad as we made them look in the fourth. They only hit like 2 field goals the whole fourth lol

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    trade Powell for Terrence Ross in summer

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Cmon man. The Magic sucks.
    Obviously we can't trot that lineup out ever again because there would be no offense. Still a good defensive group

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Did we win or did Orlando lose?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Did we win or did Orlando lose?

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Hooray for a W

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Magic rolled out the tanks like it was Tianamen Square.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    DeMar better be well-rested and FVV better be healthy tomorrow
    Did Fred even come on the trip?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    No idea what I just watched lol. You gotta give Casey credit lol. He pushed all the right buttons. That's why he's the COY.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    A win...
    Butt ugly...
    But a win....
    And hats off to Dwane Casey for seeing that the Magic were going to roll over and die late anyway and he didn’t play any of his guys besides kyle and delon big minutes to get the W...

On to NewLook land....
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 20, 2018, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X