Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    OT from the TO Sun:
    Hey, old white people. Stop outvoting the interests of young people and minorities.

Maybe just stop voting.

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne at Humber College on Friday said, “If you don’t vote, then somebody who looks like me is going to vote, some senior person, older than me, some white person.”
    Politicians are going nuts, so maybe we should let our dogs to vote?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It's ok because it was a white liberal trashing white people. Move along folks
      Further cementing her single digit approval ratings as June 7th nears....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Those teams are gone Rexy....

This team.. this year... with these players....... have whooped the NewLooks and Chowderheads by 30... split with the Wiz ... taken 3 of 4 from the Hinkies.... taken 2 of 3 from Indy the Bucks and the Heat..... Out west they beat the Rockets and Blazers twice... and yep they went oh-fer against OKC and GSW...

They don't need these games for their pysche... They got swag.....They have shown on the floor they are the team to beat.....

That the hot take per second crowd at ESPN needs to keep feeding the Cavs narrative off the court is what it is....
        Maybe it's the 7 straight finals appearance for James? Or the way he always throttles us in the playoffs, or throttles higher seeded east teams?

I mean c'mon guys. It's not rocket science why the east goes thru James until proven otherwise. I mean sure I feel disrespected as a raptor fan sometimes too but the chip on our shoulder is a little too massive. First place for a couple months, never beaten LeBron at anything meaningful, and you've got a lot of guys on here going " we're going to the finals!!!" It's just as bad as those guys like skip writing us off, except on the other end of the spectrum.

The playoffs will be a war. No idea what will happen. Nervous excitement. But anybody acting shocked the us media calls LeBron the heavy east favorite must have been under a rock the better part of a decade
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Those teams are gone Rexy....

This team.. this year... with these players....... have whooped the NewLooks and Chowderheads by 30... split with the Wiz ... taken 3 of 4 from the Hinkies.... taken 2 of 3 from Indy the Bucks and the Heat..... Out west they beat the Rockets and Blazers twice... and yep they went oh-fer against OKC and GSW...

They don't need these games for their pysche... They got swag.....They have shown on the floor they are the team to beat.....

That the hot take per second crowd at ESPN needs to keep feeding the Cavs narrative off the court is what it is....
          Irving is gone. But they still have LeBron James who is playing at an incredible level.

I can't remember the last time the Raps win a game in Cleveland. Imo it's important to have that belief that you can beat the Cavs in theor own building.

The Cavs are going to be the heavy favourites to win the East because of the LeBron factor. And to quote Ric Flair: To be the man you gotta beat the man whoooooooo!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Irving is gone. But they still have LeBron James who is playing at an incredible level.

I can't remember the last time the Raps win a game in Cleveland. Imo it's important to have that belief that you can beat the Cavs in theor own building.

The Cavs are going to be the heavy favourites to win the East because of the LeBron factor. And to quote Ric Flair: To be the man you gotta beat the man whoooooooo!
            Heavy favourites?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Heavy favourites?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

1. Old white people built this country thru the 50s 60s 70s 80s. I like those people

2. How can she not see that saying basically "if you don't vote for me, people JUST LIKE ME could decide the election" has extreme logical fallacy?

Ontario. The choice is her or the dumber of the Ford's. God speed.
                She's trying to get young people to mobilize for the vote by pitting them against their parents and grandparents .... apparently and especially if they're white smh

Comment

Read that the Magic will induct T-Mac to the Orlando Magic Hall Of Fame tonight.
                  Maybe he'll reiterate how he should have stayed in Toronto in his induction speech

Comment

Damn! Jose, what happened to you bruh?

Comment

Maybe it's the 7 straight finals appearance for James? Or the way he always throttles us in the playoffs, or throttles higher seeded east teams?

I mean c'mon guys. It's not rocket science why the east goes thru James until proven otherwise. I mean sure I feel disrespected as a raptor fan sometimes too but the chip on our shoulder is a little too massive. First place for a couple months, never beaten LeBron at anything meaningful, and you've got a lot of guys on here going " we're going to the finals!!!" It's just as bad as those guys like skip writing us off, except on the other end of the spectrum.

The playoffs will be a war. No idea what will happen. Nervous excitement. But anybody acting shocked the us media calls LeBron the heavy east favorite must have been under a rock the better part of a decade
                      In a what have you done for me lately business that is professional sports... past accolades are great but this year is this year ....

The Raps coaching is better... from 1 to 10 they're better........In a three team race.... I like my horse.
                      - TGO

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Damn! Jose, what happened to you bruh?
                        Calderone or Bautista?

Comment

They won in Cleveland the last time they played there... last year...
                          Your right .. the champs are the champs until they're not....and in NewLook land they hear footsteps this year.......
                          Winter and The North are coming.....
                          - TGO

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Calderone or Bautista?
                            Mourinho
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Mourinho
                                2016:

2018: