Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    Game day!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    This is the game I am hoping the Raptors close out The Magic early so the starters be rested when they play against the Cavs the following day.
    Ideally they come out angry after what happened on Sunday and stomp on them early. Again, no coasting

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    This is the game I am hoping the Raptors close out The Magic early so the starters be rested when they play against the Cavs the following day.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Wish we had an unlike button. Can't believe I watched that entire video.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

you know how The Office parody was amazing? this is the opposite of that lmao

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    LeBron tried then shut up and dribble his first 7 years. Then e became a control freak and won 3 titles and 7 straight finals. A billion from nike, and a burgeoning empire.

Can't say I blame him.
    NBA gon make him a new logo for those Ls in the NBA Finals.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    ...and GM .... and owner.... and commissioner... and....

Lebron is a control freak, who is talented enough that people let him get away with as much he possibly can. Only a few, like Pat Riley, have made him shut up and dribble.
    LeBron tried then shut up and dribble his first 7 years. Then e became a control freak and won 3 titles and 7 straight finals. A billion from nike, and a burgeoning empire.

Can't say I blame him.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Lebron is a control freak, who is talented enough that people let him get away with as much he possibly can. Only a few, like Pat Riley, have made him shut up and dribble.
    Pat Riley is the boss of Trump's boss.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Wow. Wow. Wow.

Honestly, they should just name Lebron player coach.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I hate Marc Davis.

That's all. Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Wow. Wow. Wow.

Honestly, they should just name Lebron player coach.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Let's get back to the February trend of putting teams away early and winning by 20+.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Right on Maury. Throwing your hat in the ring to get in on the playoff rotation, I like it.

This is a sneaky important game. The schedule is absolutely brutal with no rest for the wicked until the 3 day break before playoffs. Gotta pick up these "easy ones" first for good feeling/momentum, secondly to sew up first place

Leave a comment:

Working...
X