X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    How many times did he beat JV off the dribble tonight? 1? JV is too fucking long for Green to score in the paint.
    It becomes a difficult game in transition. I don't think staying big worked this game.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    People will remember tonight and remembered the shellacking by the Cavs in the Semis last season, nothing in between, lol.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    And let Green beat him off the dribble every possession? lol it's the same thing.
    How many times did he successfully beat JV off the dribble tonight? 1? JV is too fucking long for Green to score in the paint.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Put JV on Green. And Ibaka on Love.
    And let Green beat him off the dribble every possession? lol it's the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Torassic1 wrote: View Post
    The shit talking against the Raptors on Twitter is annoying
    Mostly from teams the raps have dusted by double digits..it’s tough being the big dog...

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Ibaka needs to find out what sort of steroids Lebron taking and take as well. I've stopped believing its all natural.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    LeBron is averaging 30/10/10 the last 20 something games. He is more than capable.
    Nope. 0 turnovers.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    I like our chances. Whereas in the past the Raptors had a 10% chance of winning a series, I actually think we have at least 50% chance. IMO this was a schedule loss. It won't be easy in the playoffs, but nothing easy is worth doing.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    Hahahah. Good luck with that.

LeBron is averaging 30/10/10 the last 20 something games. He is more than capable.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    So what are they saying? that LeBron is not capable of doing that every game? I think he's more than capable
    He's not getting 17 assists if the role players he passes to don't shoot the ridiculous percentage they did tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    They did that though.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm not talking about his O. I'm talking about his D. He can't guard Love.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    So if DeRozan shows up instead of DeFrozen, we win by 20! I'll take those chances these guys are super tired after being on a back to back and just a lot of games being played and end of the season! I still like our chances overall :-)

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Cleveland has to play perfect as well....

I like our chances ....
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    They can beat Lebron if they play lock down D for all 4 quarters. Yes Lebron will get 20-30 pts but they did blowout Lebron in Jan and they barely beat the Raps today -- and Lebron was lucky he got old man Ibaka on him ... Casey f'd up and should have given Siakam more mins... we may have won if he left Siakam on Lebron for even 5 more mins in this game...
    Can be done, tall task though.

But they have to go through the best player of the game.

Factor in also the Refs and the business of ratings

Much taller task
    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Wed Mar 21, 2018, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    So what are they saying? that LeBron is not capable of doing that every game? I think he's more than capable
    Hahahah. Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X