Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team man. So fun to watch!
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I think we need to start thinking about how we gonna beat Warriors or Rockets in a series
      Don't worry, God's Plan

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Siakam
        Two best young players on the team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 79 baby!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Only question I have is the Raptors' bench. They're all young guys, basically no Playoff experience. If they play like they have been, Raptors will breeze through to the Finals.
            For some reason I dont see the playoffs fazing the bench, Ive never seen an NBA bench with a bunch of rookies and 2nd year guys be as dominant as they are... it's remarkable but a testament to the great scouting abilities of the Raps.

Comment

• Like I'm lit over the score and the fact Lebron came to play and this game is wildly good. Both teams executing to the 99% percentile of their A games.

But this is nuts. I want Lecrab and the Cavs as early as we can get them in the playoffs.

This is our scalp. If he let's someone else take it I'm going to be mad af.

Comment

• Poeltl has 7 rebounds, 6 of them on the offensive glass lmao
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Only question I have is the Raptors' bench. They're all young guys, basically no Playoff experience. If they play like they have been, Raptors will breeze through to the Finals.
                  The thing about our specific young players is they all are very confident. None of them ever look too rattled and you can tell they all know they're very good. They also play the game the right way on both ends. I'm more worried about our starters than our bench come playoff time.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Siakam, Fred and Jak are assassins man. They won't be phased at all by the playoff pressure. They'll thrive in it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      I think we need to start thinking about how we gonna beat Warriors or Rockets in a series
                      It's still too unbelievable to..well..believe.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I fucking love how FVV is shooting the ball these days. Now that’s pure.

Comment

• Start of the 3rd is huge. JV can't guard Love. Should be interesting.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Loving Siakam's D on Lebron. He's our real Lebron stopper.

Comment

• This is the best Kyle's looked down the stretch of a season in some time. The whole rest thing has really done him wonders. Normally by now he's either injured or looking like he's breaking down.

Comment

• Raps making LeBron's hairline recede even further. (If that's possible)

Comment

Working...
                                X