Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    In game emotions coming out...
    Can’t help it, nice you flip two pages back to respond to my post hehe

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Should've rested last night
    Now we're seeing what Yak and Siak can give us in the brightest lights they've played in

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    The problem is that with a somewhat different cast they hit threes like this in the playoff last year too. Not quite at this rate but enough to be demoralizing. Their defence seems to have stiffened somewhat as well. But really.....Calderon?
    Calderon is a VERY good shooter. I'm shocked Raps fans are so shocked. He's also been wide open on every one of those shots

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    We closed out the first half. Let's close the second.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Need Lebron to go to LA next year.. Im sick of this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    And we are still the Raptors...

Can not expect for the bench to act like life boats in the playoffs.

ISO ball and lazy defense will make this team a laughingstock once again in the playoffs
    In game emotions coming out...

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    We've lost every shooter in the 4th. This is why they can't miss.
    They're focusing too much on Lebron. Lebron is just standing there while there is off ball movement and then making the pass.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Right! And his court vision is just next level. I'm amazed at some of the passes he's able to make and see
    He simply refuses to lose to any Eastern conference team. At a certain point all you can do is hope his teammates don't hold up their end of the bargain, and they definitely have tonight

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    The one guy that could have made a difference , defensively and offensively was Ibaka and for a big game like this its disheartening not seeing him step up. That's why we signed his ass for!!!
    As long as he does it in the playoffs, but I'm getting tired of hoping for that

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    The problem is that with a somewhat different cast they hit threes like this in the playoff last year too. Not quite at this rate but enough to be demoralizing. Their defence seems to have stiffened somewhat as well. But really.....Calderon?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    The one guy that could have made a difference , defensively and offensively was Ibaka and for a big game like this its disheartening not seeing him step up. That's why we signed his ass for!!!
    Should've rested last night

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    CLE 14 for 22 now for 3... it's gonna be tough when they are hitting everything in the 4th, I dont think they missed one 3 in the 4th yet.
    We've lost every shooter in the 4th. This is why they can't miss.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    What a luxury it is to have LeBron James on your team. It doesn't even fucking matter who else is on the court
    Right! And his court vision is just next level. I'm amazed at some of the passes he's able to make and see

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    FUCK!!!!!!!! So we can't hit shit and Cleveland can't miss. Our defence has been terrible all night man. Well except for that one stretch in the 2nd.
    CLE 14 for 22 now for 3... it's gonna be tough when they are hitting everything in the 4th, I dont think they missed one 3 in the 4th yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X