Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Two best young players on the team.
    Between them and poeltl and 20 year old OG the future is bright it's crazy. We were worried about getting passed by Milwaukee and boston next year but we got the kids too
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Loving Siakam's D on Lebron. He's our real Lebron stopper.
      Much better than OG that's for sure. At least he's showing some resistance and isn't backing down.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I fucking love how FVV is shooting the ball these days. Now that’s pure.
        Right! Now's THAT'S a pure shooter. CJ is way too inconsistent for my liking. When CJ's on though we're very had to beat. I don't think we've lost a game this season where CJ went off. He'll definitely win us a game or two in the playoffs if we go far enough.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fred Van Vleet elevated the Star Power of Derozan this season.

I cannot believe we got tortured from that low IQ Over fucking rated Curtis Joseph

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            The thing about our specific young players is they all are very confident. None of them ever look too rattled and you can tell they all know they're very good. They also play the game the right way on both ends. I'm more worried about our starters than our bench come playoff time.
            planetmars wrote: View Post
            Siakam, Fred and Jak are assassins man. They won't be phased at all by the playoff pressure. They'll thrive in it.
            Hope you're all right

Comment

Much better than OG that's for sure. At least he's showing some resistance and isn't backing down.
              OG doesn't have the athleticism and quickness to guard LeBron.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Between them and poeltl and 20 year old OG the future is bright it's crazy. We were worried about getting passed by Milwaukee and boston next year but we got the kids too
                We were also worried about not having a pick. We don't need one with the young guys we have.

Comment

The thing about our specific young players is they all are very confident. None of them ever look too rattled and you can tell they all know they're very good. They also play the game the right way on both ends. I'm more worried about our starters than our bench come playoff time.
                  They make the starters look bad if they don't play with the same energy.Starters have to keep up the pace.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    79 baby!
                    GSW put up 75 against San Antonio on the entire night last game.
                    (Of course they were playing there [/QUOTE] bench mob [/QUOTE] ... but still.)

Comment

Yeah I love what OG shown me vs guys like harden and jrue holiday but he's still just 20 years old. He's not ready for LeBron yet and his old man strength
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        OG doesn't have the athleticism and quickness to guard LeBron.
                        This is true. The moment OG is 100% healed from that injury the ceiling is endless for that guy.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Raps making LeBron's hairline recede even further. (If that's possible)
                          it's been receding since birth...he's got the hulk hogan hairline.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            That 4 spot is so important as well. Siakam could end up being very valuable. If he learns to shoot? Damn
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I'll never drink Sprite again....

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                                They make the starters look bad if they don't play with the same energy.Starters have to keep up the pace.
                                I really hope our starters are just not bringing the energy because they're saving it for the playoffs. Specifically Serge, because when Serge is engaged and playing hard he's still very good and takes our team to a new level.

Comment

Working...
                                X