No announcement yet.

Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnable game, but Demar not showing up and Casey not able to adjust on the fly. Same old, same old. *welp*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We have a much better chance this year and I don't think we'll get swept and blown out every game like the last two years but we aren't winning 4 games against this team. No one in the East is. Not when Lebron's playing like this and Love is hitting shots the way he is. Sorry guys, it's just the reality. Lebron is just that good. They hit shots and we miss shots. That's how it's been every year. I LOVE how we continued to move the ball though. Didn't go ISO. We just can never play defence against this team for whatever reason.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Let them win. Cavs will be 3rd seed.
        And the Raps will be doubted even more

Comment

• cry me a river

Comment

• Cavs announcers giving us some props, calling us "championship contenders" and talking about how big of a win this would be for Cleveland
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              We have a much better chance this year and I don't think we'll get swept and blown out every game like the last two years but we aren't winning 4 games against this team. No one in the East is. Not when Lebron's playing like this and Love is hitting shots the way he is. Sorry guys, it's just the reality. Lebron is just that good. They hit shots and we miss shots. That's how it's been every year. I LOVE how we continued to move the ball though. Didn't go ISO. We just can never play defence against this team for whatever reason.
              Come on Pony-boy.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Love and Bron just love to pick on Demographic Shift

Boston also

Lol
                Yes..they game plan for me...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Cavs hitting everything what do you do?!?
                  You guys keep acting like we're playing good defence and they're hitting shots lol. They are literally wide open every 3 they take lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Cavs announcers giving us some props, calling us "championship contenders" and talking about how big of a win this would be for Cleveland
                    We're not going back to moral victories
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      And the Raps will be doubted even more
                      They'll be doubted regardless. Its the "regular season".

Comment

• demar, ibaka, and powell all sucked tonight. no idea why we played Ibaka at all in the 4th. Would have liked to see JV and Siakam instead.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          We have a much better chance this year and I don't think we'll get swept and blown out every game like the last two years but we aren't winning 4 games against this team. No one in the East is. Not when Lebron's playing like this and Love is hitting shots the way he is. Sorry guys, it's just the reality. Lebron is just that good. They hit shots and we miss shots. That's how it's been every year. I LOVE how we continued to move the ball though. Didn't go ISO. We just can never play defence against this team for whatever reason.
                          Flip back a few pages when we were up 15 and read the comments lol

Comment

• Their missing guys won't make all that much difference....they won't shoot any better than Calderon did tonight. But I think the question has been answered that they can turn up the D when they need to and OG is certainly not the Lebron stopper of our early season fantasy. We could beat them but it will take very good Demar in every game and it won't be easy at all. If the Raptors make it to the Final they will have to be worthy. This game has certainly reframed things a bit for me. I wish we had one more Siakam. I think HE is now our third or fourth best player. And one of those, JV still rides the bench for long periods.

Comment

• Apparently OG is on some sort of 4th quarter minute restriction they haven't told us about.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Winnable game, but Demar not showing up and Casey not able to adjust on the fly. Same old, same old. *welp*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                They both defines the success of the Raptors this season and post season.

When they turn off the switch for just a bit, they get totally expose.

Both have to be consistent

Comment

Working...
                                X