Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Brooklyn Nets

D'Angelo Russell
    Allen Crabbe
    DeMarre Carroll
    Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
    Jarrett Allen

The Toronto Raptors come off of a close loss to the hot shooting Cleveland Cavaliers, who hit 60.3% of their field goals and nailed 62.5% of their looks from three point range. Six Raptors scored in double digits but it was not enough to overcome the Cavaliers' firepower.

With only one game of rest after a back to back, the Brooklyn Nets will face the Raptors in Toronto. We are less than one month away from the playoffs and Dwane Casey has begun resting some of his key players. The 82 game grind of the regular season is showing some wear and tear on the Raptors' roster, and is compounded by the fact that every team they face wants to hits their hardest against the first seed in the Eastern Conference. Against a lottery bound team like Brooklyn, it would not be a surprise for some of the Raptors' starters to have the game off.
    OG is our king

My date in the title is incredibly off
    OG is our king

Comment

Im assuming Lowry and even Ibaka are off resting...Ibaka especially needs a game off, his old legs are catching up.

Comment

When is the Raptors next nationally televised game?

Comment

Let's see if consmap got some wins in him lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

In our last 10 games we have Def. Rating of 108 which ranks as 15th in the league.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I really don't give a damn about this game. Nothing to prove, Raps going to play in 2nd gear while the Nets will play like game 7 of the playoffs. Give Norm, Miller & Bebe 36 minutes each, we need them to be ready for more important games.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                In our last 10 games we have Def. Rating of 108 which ranks as 15th in the league.
                on the bright side if you remove the 2 games we lost vs Cavs and OKC our Def. Rating is 102 in our last 8/10 games which ranks 3rd hehe
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Also, when looking at extreme advance stats, since the start of the year our

pQk is 0.4782 and we are currently ranked 2nd behind Houston and just above Portland and GSW

also, LKMpg ranks 3rd just short of Boston and GSW but beating Houston and Spurs

IK pQk and LKMpg are very detailed and complex statistics but since 2000 every Championship team ranked top 10 in both categories with the exception of the Miami Heat team with DWade and Shaq who were ranked 12th in pQk and 9th in LKMpg
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Actually a great insight on the game and a fair insight on the Raptors.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

That's what that brutal schedule will do to you - bound to have a couple stinkers, which skews a small sample pretty easily.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Let's see if consmap got some wins in him lol
                        Needs to make a run here to get into serious playoff consideration.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                          Im assuming Lowry and even Ibaka are off resting...Ibaka especially needs a game off, his old legs are catching up.
                          This is a good idea. Give Lowry and Ibaka the night off. Heck, earlier in the year Lowry got hurt against BKN. Don't need none of that at this point of the season.

Wouldn't mind throwing 48 minutes of Wright/FVV at Russell defensively either. I'd start Miller at the 4, Wright at the 1. Brookyn isn't big inside anyway (they start Allen at C, RHJ at the 4).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hope to see some better play from OG, he hasn't been good in some time now and if he is playing well that can really do alot for the starting unit in the playoffs.

Comment

Yeah Serge definitely needs the day off. If Kyle is a go then I'd give Delon a day off instead. Need all our PG's sharp for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X