Game #74: Toronto Raptors 106 - LA Clippers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Demar's been worrisome lately. But seriously - there's something to be said for not peaking too early.
    Yeah, it’s a big concern. He’s losing his dribble a lot, which hasn’t happened for the past 2 seasons. His mojo is missing or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Oh players didn't get fucking outplayed?
      Oh, they were Cpt.Obv, but Casey was the one who still played them? No? Hell or high water? Anyways KL and DD deserve an F for effort.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• BOS will still be without Irving... if they come back and take 1st without Irving and Hayward, then I dont know what to say...

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Oh, they were Cpt.Obv, but Casey was the one who still played them? No? Hell or high water? Anyways KL and DD deserve an F for effort.
          They all sucked. What is Casey gonna do? Not play everybody?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              Every team that's been pitted against us has played hard. And we're sleepwalking
              Welcome to being the #1 seed?

But even given that, the Clips stand out, to me. They're pretty feisty. They outperformed their talents today, significantly.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ok so I will go on record to say that was the Raps worst game of the game. They were amazing in the 1st quarter and last 3 disappeared.

Comment

• LAC seems to have a better bench mob than we do.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Welcome to being the #1 seed?

But even given that, the Clips stand out, to me. They're pretty feisty. They outperformed their talents today, significantly.
                    THey've actually been pretty good since Blake left..

Comment

• Yea Demar, Casey and Serge HAVE to get their shit together. I'm going to keep my expectations for this team down a bit because something just doesn't feel right. I feel disappointment coming on once again. How they respond to this loss will be more telling. I'll wait until after the Denver game before I really start worrying. Old GLF is coming out y'all lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        LAC seems to have a better bench mob than we do.
                        Mods, ban this guy plz
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Clippers might just be a bad matchup. No one can guard Lou, Harrell, or Harris.

I think we come out with some fire against the Nuggets

Comment

• Here's what I've been noticing: The Raptors every game are just coasting for the 1st 3 quarters of the game(DeRozan specially). Then they'll turn it up in the 4th specially when it's a close game. That's not a problem against real bad teams like Orlando, NYK et al. But that's not good enough against good teams(not great) like LAC.

Like, they haven't accomplished anything. And they're known as a perennial playoff choker. You can't play like this. THat's why nobody take this team seriously. Watch the Rockets, those guys plays hard every game, specially their leader Harden. Doesn't matter if its against a bad team or a good team.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Ok so I will go on record to say that was the Raps worst game of the game. They were amazing in the 1st quarter and last 3 disappeared.
                              Nah the first Denver game and first OKC game were worst. This game at least had some high points. I mean we got it down to a 5 point game twice.

Comment

• Lets just hope this is a mini slump and we get back into things.

We still took OKC and CLE to the limit... today was a horribly shit game... need to get back on track

Comment

Working...
                                X