Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74: Toronto Raptors 106 - LA Clippers 117

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    KHD wrote: View Post
    Am i going to miss the start of the game because Jennifer Jones put her guard 3" too close to the center line?
    well at least she won in the end.

    Comment


    • #47
      sanyo wrote: View Post
      Clips jersey is hideous .. look like the Nuggets.
      I love these jerseys personally. The light blue & orange, the clipper flags on the shorts (Clippers are a type of boat after all) & it looks a lot better than the mess they usually wear.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • #48
        Siakam is now 5 for his last 8 from deep
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • #49
          Omg I'm tryna watch the Raptors game but instead it's showing curling.....like who gives a fuck about curling

          Comment


          • #50
            Zainab wrote: View Post
            Omg I'm tryna watch the Raptors game but instead it's showing curling.....like who gives a fuck about curling
            Hurry! Hurry hard!!!
            OG is our king

            Comment


            • #51
              Zainab wrote: View Post
              Omg I'm tryna watch the Raptors game but instead it's showing curling.....like who gives a fuck about curling
              Right! Is it finishing or is it just starting? Cause I can't tell
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • #52
                Damn did lou have all those scars on his face as a rap? Dont remember him looking like hes been through a blender

                Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #53
                  007 wrote: View Post
                  Siakam is now 5 for his last 8 from deep
                  If this continues boy he's gonna be something
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Anyone who is seeing curling, the game's on TSN 3, not TSN 1.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                    Comment


                    • #55


                      Clippers going old school
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        007 wrote: View Post
                        Siakam is now 5 for his last 8 from deep
                        It does look like they've been working on his shot. His legs/feet alone were pretty messy before, but now they look better. Closed his stance a bit and it's looking more consistent when he plants to shoot.

                        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          OG is our king

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Bench bleeding points
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Bench mob being bench crap today

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                So I guess we're not blowing them out?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X