• Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    A redneck game..Curling?
    It's no possum flinging, but still...

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      A redneck game..Curling?
      apparently anywhere with a curling club (aka every single town in canada) is redneck now

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Ms. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 back in her spot. Can hear her shouting 3 secs, 3 secs already every possession lol.
        Is she actually? I haven't heard her. I guess Her and Demar are back together or at least working it out
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          It's no possum flinging, but still...
          KHD wrote: View Post
          apparently anywhere with a curling club (aka every single town in canada) is redneck now
          More a social drinking sport...where you can get your drink colder by just putting it down
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
            Very much a small town activity in Canada.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

One of my favourite things about this Raptors’ season is listening to the opposing team’s broadcast team trying to figure out what makes the bench so excellent.

Comment

Bradley is probably a refugee in Canada. Scared to go back to the USA

Comment

Comment

Just missed half the Raptors game, which was preempted for curling.

Comment

• Our defensive slippage lately has been really frustrating to watch. Our guards literally can't keep anyone in front of them and don't fight through screens
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ibaka entered the game and Clips immediately went on a 7-0 run.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hopefully, Raptors can figure out their defensive issues, because when the shots are not falling they give up leads quick.

Comment

• Comment

• Curling is pretty dope.

A curling world championship is great. I missed a bit of the game before I switched TSNs. At least she pulled it out. Her 3rd was going to feel the pain of wrecking on her guard in the 9th to put them into the position for extras.

Skins Curling out draws Raps games. The TV ratings aren't even close.

As a GTAer down the street from the ACC I can respect Curling. Redneck was poor shortform for 2nd and 3rd and even 4th gen Canadian. I got it. It wasn't meant with the American connotation of poor dental hygiene and sticking to their bible and guns.

At least the raps starting unit got rolling on time.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                How many people who aren't white play curling? Not to be racist...Im just saying redneck, obviously vast majority aren't...

Curling isn't that big in Toronto as it is per capita in other cities. Just like the CFL which isn't that big in Toronto but people in Saskatchewan live and die for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X