No announcement yet.

Game #74: Toronto Raptors 106 - LA Clippers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you exclude the 27-9 Raps lead at the beginning, the Clips went the rest of the game with a 108-79 run...they blew out the Raps!

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      It's really just Casey being outplayed this time
      He should take some time off with Tyrone Lue

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Blinding glimpse of the obvious, but Demar and Serge are slumping badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Demar's been worrisome lately. But seriously - there's something to be said for not peaking too early.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I credit the Clips somewhat though. They play hard.
          Lou Will shut down any hope of a comeback there. Harrell was unstoppable. Even the Boban.

Comment

• Boban, Harrell and Lou killed us. JV should have been brought in after that first timeout in the 4th. And they should have used Wright on Lou not Fred who had no answer for him.

Comment

Casey’s just slow to react to in game adjustments. That’s his Achilles heel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh players didn't get fucking outplayed?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Boston won. We're only 4 games ahead of them now. Still have 2 games left against them and a game in Cleveland, and a difficult game to end the year in Miami. #1 seed isn't guaranteed just yet.

Comment

• this team is not playing with confidence thats all... we aren't seeing that energy.

OKC game really took something out of this team.

Comment

• Ibaka was awful. But the issue is DeRozan. I don't know what he's doing. He's lazy, he plays like he doesn't give a shit. And its been happening quite frequent now.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Ibaka was awful. But the issue is DeRozan. I don't know what he's doing. He's lazy, he plays like he doesn't give a shit. And its been happening quite frequent now.
                        that's our franchise player right there
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          Boston won. We're only 4 games ahead of them now. Still have 2 games left against them and a game in Cleveland, and a difficult game to end the year in Miami. #1 seed isn't guaranteed just yet.
                          3.5.. we lost, they won.

Comment

• Lou smoked the Raps in the 4th...

Comment

• I know I'm exaggerating a bit and I know our schedule has been rough but a lot of little things are showing their face that's very reminiscent of previous years and I don't like it. Demar is playing like shit, Serge is the new Patterson, Casey is reverting back into his old self, we aren't playing or feeding JV enough, we're going small with Serge at the 5, we're letting guys torch us and not making adjustments, oh and the biggest thing, our perimeter defence has gone to complete shit. And this is happening right when the playoffs are just around the corner, as always. *sigh*. Can never put complete trust and faith into this team man. Never. Oh and the bench (as a unit) hasn't been nearly as good as they used to. Still much better than the starters but yea.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I credit the Clips somewhat though. They play hard.
                                Every team that's been pitted against us has played hard. And we're sleepwalking
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X