Game #74: Toronto Raptors 106 - LA Clippers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Yeah, it’s a big concern. He’s losing his dribble a lot, which hasn’t happened for the past 2 seasons. His mojo is missing or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've noticed that too. He hasn't been losing his dribble like this in a very long time. It almost seems like every time he drives he's getting stripped and stripped clean.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Nah the first Denver game and first OKC game were worst. This game at least had some high points. I mean we got it down to a 5 point game twice.
      But those were on the road, this was at home. Remember the Raps were up 27-9 to start the game... rest of the game Clips 108-Raps 79.

Thats a blow out... cred to Lou and Harrell they killed us today.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Go Raps over Clips...
        Go Indy over Heat
        Go Excremento over Chowderheads
        Go Knicks over Wiz

Don't care either way.... Bucks win or loss vs the Kawhi-less Spurs...

LA Clippers @ Toronto Bill Spooner (#22) Matt Boland (#18) Sean Corbin (#33)
        At least Stormy Daniels won...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• The Celtics are now just 3 games back of the Raptors. And Irving has been out for about a month now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Nah the first Denver game and first OKC game were worst. This game at least had some high points. I mean we got it down to a 5 point game twice.
            That's true but at least those games were earlier in the season. This is when we should be turning it up a notch. We can afford to be playing like this at this point in the season. Especially when we're not that good of a playoff team int he first place.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              The Clippers might just be a bad matchup. No one can guard Lou, Harrell, or Harris.

I think we come out with some fire against the Nuggets
              Let's hope.

Comment

• It's the first time in Raptors history that we have a team that can flip a switch.

They just new to it. Flipped it too early so they flipped it off. Then forgot where the put it.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                  The Celtics are now just 3 games back of the Raptors. And Irving has been out for about a month now.
                  If we lose the first seed to Boston at this point with all those guys out we never deserved it.

Comment

The Celtics are now just 3 games back of the Raptors. And Irving has been out for about a month now.
                    3.5 game back.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      The Clippers might just be a bad matchup. No one can guard Lou, Harrell, or Harris.

I think we come out with some fire against the Nuggets
                      I don't buy this. DeMar and Serge haven't played even average defense in a single game since the Houston game. There are real issues, and Casey is punishing other guys for those issues.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Here's what I've been noticing: The Raptors every game are just coasting for the 1st 3 quarters of the game(DeRozan specially). Then they'll turn it up in the 4th specially when it's a close game. That's not a problem against real bad teams like Orlando, NYK et al. But that's not good enough against good teams(not great) like LAC.

Like, they haven't accomplished anything. And they're known as a perennial playoff choker. You can't play like this. THat's why nobody take this team seriously. Watch the Rockets, those guys plays hard every game, specially their leader Harden. Doesn't matter if its against a bad team or a good team.
                        Raps are still celebrating like the Rockets game was our Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          Ok so I will go on record to say that was the Raps worst game of the game.
                          You're willing to go on record?? Those are pretty bold words, man.

"Worst game of the game."

THAT SHIT DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.

Comment

• After the game on Tuesday they get 3 days off until facing Boston. That'll determine whether it's fatigue or if they've legitimately fallen off
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              I don't buy this. DeMar and Serge haven't played even average defense in a single game since the Houston game. There are real issues, and Casey is punishing other guys for those issues.
                              I would rest Ibaka, he is clearly wearing down now...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                You're willing to go on record?? Those are pretty bold words, man.

"Worst game of the game."

THAT SHIT DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.
                                of the year, oops!

Comment

Working...
                                X