Game #74: Toronto Raptors 106 - LA Clippers 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    After the game on Tuesday they get 3 days off until facing Boston. That'll determine whether it's fatigue or if they've legitimately fallen off
    Agreed.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      I don't buy this. DeMar and Serge haven't played even average defense in a single game since the Houston game. There are real issues, and Casey is punishing other guys for those issues.
      Lou and Harrell were a problem last time they played in December too. Of course there are probably other issues as well

Comment

• Jack Armstrong kept mentioning how Johnson was defending DeRozan well. I disagree. DeRozan was just floating in the first 3 quarters of that game - taking all kinds of dumb shots. He was a lot better in the 4th. But this is like a trend that's been going on no w for weeks.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Jack Armstrong kept mentioning how Johnson was defending DeRozan well. I disagree. DeRozan was just floating in the first 3 quarters of that game - taking all kinds of dumb shots. He was a lot better in the 4th. But this is like a trend that's been going on no w for weeks.
          Agreed. It looked more like Demar wasn't trying than Johnson playing such amazing D on him. Demar has seen much harder defence thrown his way.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
            The Celtics are now just 3 games back of the Raptors. And Irving has been out for about a month now.
            6 games..not a month.

It’s one loss ....the sky is not falling...

They looked physically tired against the Nets..tonight they appeared mentally tired....16. Turnovers.....not a lot of intensity...

You don’t win them all....

Next up...Denver...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              All I want is a non-shitty first quarter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              well we got but I would prefer a shit first quarter and play well the rest of the game.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                6 games..not a month.

It’s one loss ....the sky is not falling...

They looked physically tired against the Nets..tonight they appeared mentally tired....16. Turnovers.....not a lot of intensity...
                You don’t win them all....

Next up...Denver...
                Yep, it's been one week of bad play (since last Sunday's loss vs. OKC, when the 11 game winning streak was broken). One week, out of the 24 weeks so far this season. Agreed the sky isn't falling.

It sucks, but if they need to sag a bit from how hot they'd been, I rather it be now then during the playoffs. Let this be a time for them to regroup and figure things out and bounce back. On to the next.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Did this tweet jinx us or what?

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
                    Did this tweet jinx us or what?
                    We should never have FVV guarding a guy who can make step back 3s. I mean, did Casey forget all those end of clock ISOs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It seems like we’re trying to tough through it instead of giving a few guys a rest game.

I’d be fine with taking a loss today and giving Derozan and Ibaka the day off. Everyone is exhausted.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        We should never have FVV guarding a guy who can make step back 3s. I mean, did Casey forget all those end of clock ISOs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It's pretty much a lock that his 4th quarter minutes will end up being very problematic in the playoffs.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          It seems like we’re trying to tough through it instead of giving a few guys a rest game.

I’d be fine with taking a loss today and giving Derozan and Ibaka the day off. Everyone is exhausted.
                          Ibaka definitely needs some minutes reduced. Demar just had a day off against Orlando, he's young he doesnt need that much rest. It is clear mentally something is bothering him (he is out with his depression) so not sure if thats the reason but no amount of rest can clear that out... maybe the Raps need to pony up and get him a psychologist.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            It's pretty much a lock that his 4th quarter minutes will end up being very problematic in the playoffs.
                            Depends... we also need his offence in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Not worried yet but something is amiss. They haven't been the same since that Indy game. It almost seems like they are trying to do as little as possible before the playoffs.

Comment

• Ok question would this 3 count if it went in? lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X