Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Denver Nuggets - projected starters

W. Barton
    J. Murray
    W. Chandler
    Milsap
    N. Jokic

After an embarrassing loss to the L.A. Clippers, the Raptors look to bounce back against the Denver Nuggets who will be coming into Toronto on a back-to-back.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

This is some bottom of the barrel thread starting shenanigans right here.

Comment

So like I said, we should wait and see if the team gets back on track against the Celtics on Saturday
      OG is our king

Comment

Before the end of the season comes I'd just like to thank all of the regular posters for adding greatly to the experience of being a Raptor fan. My family couldn't care less and only a few friends watch basketball. The insight, humour and at times mass hysteria are all appreciated. Today I had to miss the Clippers game and reading the thread plus perusing the box score told me all I need to know.
        The thread from the last Cavs game makes very amusing reading. In the first half people were virtually ordering tickets for the Finals and by the end contemplating suicide. I'll try not to get drawn into the negativity.....but I do have some important questions. Why would JV not request a trade? The guy comes out in virtually every first half dominating and scoring then gets his ass nailed to the bench with "foul trouble" or "matchup difficulties". Why are there no matchup difficulties in the first quarter when he's always kicking ass? Some smart coach out there would use him properly. And why oh why is Casey in love with Ibaka at the moment and playing him more minutes than JV or Siakam who have been our best players for the past two months? I've been touting Casey as C of Year for ages but I'm starting to change my mind. Lastly....what HAS happened to Demar? He's young and well conditioned so I don't really think it's physical. I lean more towards his emotional state. His parents both have serious illnesses and his own family has just broken up. I get the impression (as much as one can) that he's a sensitive guy and a good guy. I can't get too upset with him right now. He's a professional and all but working at any job going through that stuff is really hard. What a shame if the Raptors best chance for post season success is ruined by an off court issue.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          This is some bottom of the barrel thread starting shenanigans right here.
          Thread quality has been getting as inconsistent as the Raptors' efforts on defense lately.
          Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Mar 26, 2018, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Denver will be on a back to back. Hopefully we get a W and then a few days rest before the Celtics matchup.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Denver will be on a back to back. Hopefully we get a W and then a few days rest before the Celtics matchup.
              Definitely hoping for a bounce back game, led by DeMar with hopefully a promising performance.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                Before the end of the season comes I'd just like to thank all of the regular posters for adding greatly to the experience of being a Raptor fan. My family couldn't care less and only a few friends watch basketball. The insight, humour and at times mass hysteria are all appreciated. Today I had to miss the Clippers game and reading the thread plus perusing the box score told me all I need to know.
                The thread from the last Cavs game makes very amusing reading. In the first half people were virtually ordering tickets for the Finals and by the end contemplating suicide. I'll try not to get drawn into the negativity.....but I do have some important questions. Why would JV not request a trade? The guy comes out in virtually every first half dominating and scoring then gets his ass nailed to the bench with "foul trouble" or "matchup difficulties". Why are there no matchup difficulties in the first quarter when he's always kicking ass? Some smart coach out there would use him properly. And why oh why is Casey in love with Ibaka at the moment and playing him more minutes than JV or Siakam who have been our best players for the past two months? I've been touting Casey as C of Year for ages but I'm starting to change my mind. Lastly....what HAS happened to Demar? He's young and well conditioned so I don't really think it's physical. I lean more towards his emotional state. His parents both have serious illnesses and his own family has just broken up. I get the impression (as much as one can) that he's a sensitive guy and a good guy. I can't get too upset with him right now. He's a professional and all but working at any job going through that stuff is really hard. What a shame if the Raptors best chance for post season success is ruined by an off court issue.
                Welcome to the crowd. You're officially enmeshed by having your thank post morph into "free JV".

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Let's see how the Nuggets handle playing in the thick air down here.

Comment

Comment

Comment

^^^ That sucks. Heard he was in critical care, but didn't realize he actually passed away. I'm sure he had a physical.. I mean that should be a pre-req for most professional athletes and sports teams. They couldn't find anything?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          ^^^ That sucks. Heard he was in critical care, but didn't realize he actually passed away. I'm sure he had a physical.. I mean that should be a pre-req for most professional athletes and sports teams. They couldn't find anything?
                          Physical is not enough. There are few genetically inherited heart conditions that won't show up on basic physical test unless that gene is already activated(and you get diagnosed with a specific condition).

Comment

Horrible. RIP
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

A man who passed away striving to achieve his dream of becoming an NBA player, this is heartbreaking. RIP to Upshaw and condolences to his loved ones.
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                              X