Bucks or Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks or Heat

At this point, we are looking to face either these team in the first round and man, I am hoping for the Heat. The Bucks will seek revenge if we play them in the first round, Giannis will be monstrous in the playoff with no one can guard him and will put OG and Norm into foul trouble. I am hoping for the Heat to land on us so we can nib a first round win, maybe pushing to game 6 if we have to against a ageless D-Wade' team.

Did nobody learn from hoping to face the nets?!

Comment

anybody
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Personally I'd prefer to play the Bucks. Yeah they have a star, but he has flaws and we have a much better team. But honestly it doesn't really matter.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Personally I'd prefer to play the Bucks. Yeah they have a star, but he has flaws and we have a much better team. But honestly it doesn't really matter.
          In the words of Max Halloway, all these teams are cupcakes, us Torontonians love eating cupcakes
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Raps in 5 over either team
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              But more importantly, do we win game 1?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                But more importantly, do we win game 1?
                Yes, fairly comfortably

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Five? Ye of little faith.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I want no part of Milwaukee and Giannis in the playoffs. That team is built for the playoffs. Everyone know, in the playoffs the game slows down and every possession is huge and they have a LEGIT superstar in Giannis. They are getting healthier now too.

Also, every game against the Bucks this year were close except for one. Meaning, they match up well against the Raptors.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I want the Greak Freak.
                      We'll eat his lunch. And come for Jason Kidds forgotten leftovers in the fridge.
                      Then I want the Embid Simmons and Saric.
                      We'll take the entirety of them and Bryan behind the woodshed and comeback to dap up Amir on the way outta town.
                      Finally give me engaged and unbeaten in the first 2 rounds LBJ and Love.
                      It'll be brutal. We'll drag'em to the mud. Force'em and the whole ESPN/Officiating crew through customs 4 times w/ Drizzy hookups pull some strings for the double glove treatment. AND Send'em home to do it all over again in the FINALS.

Then we'll see what's what,

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        I want no part of Milwaukee and Giannis in the playoffs. That team is built for the playoffs. Everyone know, in the playoffs the game slows down and every possession is huge and they have a LEGIT superstar in Giannis. They are getting healthier now too.

Also, every game against the Bucks this year were close except for one. Meaning, they match up well against the Raptors.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Every? There have been three. An OT win, an OT loss, and a blowout win. And the one loss required us to miss 25 threes on the same night the Bucks went 50% from three.

Shaking in my boots, I tell you.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Errr..that's why i said except for one.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Heat

Giannis scares the fkuk out of me.

Comment

Working...
                              X