Bucks or Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    I think the Raps will face either the Bucks or the Wiz in the 1st round.
    Wiz are a wild card with wall coming back

Ideally the cavs will have to run thru Washington boston then Toronto and face the easts 3 best point guards back to back to back
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ideally the cavs will have to run thru Washington boston then Toronto and face the easts 3 best point guards back to back to back
      Meh Wall hasn't played in 2 months. He's not going to be the same player when he returns. I'd rather face them than the Bucks.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

An all-star point guard returning just before the playoffs is a big re-adjustment for the whole team. It takes time. We saw that with Lowry and it wasn't a good thing.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          An all-star point guard returning just before the playoffs is a big re-adjustment for the whole team. It takes time. We saw that with Lowry and it wasn't a good thing.
          Walls is 'questionable' for the Pistons game tomorrow. He said he is down 10-15 pounds, which is probably not all that good. Hard to see him having a huge impact even if he's 100% healthy.

Comment

I think there's a great chance the Wiz fall all the way down to 8th in the standings.

I'm looking at their sked. I think the Heat will finish 6th. Their sked is buttery soft.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              I'm looking at their sked. I think the Heat will finish 6th. Their sked is buttery soft.
              Softer than Daryl's birthday parties.

Comment

Working...
              X