• RDS, Qubec's version of TSN, will broadcast Raptors' playoffs

https://www.rds.ca/basketball/nba/nb...-nba-1.6017148

https://www.rds.ca/basketball/nba/le...-rds-1.6017304

Comment

BONJOUR!!!
      -Jacques Armstrong
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Actually there is Chris Boucher that is a 2-way player with the Warriors, and Khem Birch, who plays for Orlando. Joel Anthony, Samuel Dalembert and Bill Wennington are some names that quickly come to my mind.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Actually there is Chris Boucher that is a 2-way player with the Warriors, and Khem Birch, who plays for Orlando. Joel Anthony, Samuel Dalembert and Bill Wennington are some names that quickly come to my mind.
          I knew about Wennington and Dalembert and completely forgot. Can't help but think increased exposure helps promote the game though. It's all good.

Comment

Syracuse had a Montrealer a few years back..Kris Joseph....Played well for them on some highly ranked teams that went to the NCAA tourney a couple times...He was drafted into the NBA...but the blemish was..it was the Chowderheads who drafted him...
            Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

Comment

This could be big.. hopefully RDS keeps airing games throughout next season as well.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                This could be big.. hopefully RDS keeps airing games throughout next season as well.
                No such thing as bad advertising....

Forever and a day Quebec'ers had next to no interest in football.. then in a span of a decade... The Laval Rouge et Or are THE team to beat ... and a game between McGill and Laval is a "thing".... so if a few native sons pick up b-ball.. it won't take long....and like the Jays.. the Raps will be the team to follow in la belle province...
                Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

Comment

Working...
                X